Adoption sale...cels for offer

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Fever's Break
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Adoption sale...cels for offer

Post by Fever's Break »

I'm adopting two adorable kitties that were born with cerebellar hypoplasia. Basically, their cerebellums are underdeveloped so they are very uncoordinated, have difficulty walking, and fall a lot. But they are the cutest, most loving animals I've ever met. (Of course, I very biased. :wink: ) Here are their pictures.
http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action ... mpl=&stat=

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action ... mpl=&stat=

In honor of the event (and to get them set up properly) I am accepting offers on all the cels that are currently visible in my gallery. http://escape.rubberslug.com

I paid a good deal of money for my cels, so only serious offers please. Money orders (preferred), Paypal, and personal checks are all accepted. I'd be open to payment plans on a case by case basis. You can e-mail or PM me with any questions/offers.

Thanks! :)
Life is too important to be taken seriously.
~Oscar Wilde
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

They aresooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! /lv /lv /lv

good luck with your sale!!!!! :bny :bny :bny
Cats rule!
ZombieBunny
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ZombieBunny »

Oh you are so sweet ^^

I think its great your adopting them! I hope you have many many years of happiness with them! :D

Good luck with your sale! ^^

-Z.Bunny
thezelgoddess
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by thezelgoddess »

PM sent and OMG CUTE KITTIES!!!! ^_^

Izobel
the Zelgoddess
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

i sent a question pm. did you get.
Fever's Break

Post by Fever's Break »

I picked the kitties up yesterday and they are ridiculously cute and have already made themselves right at home. My only problem right now is trying to figure out how to get anything done with them around. When they can't see me, they immediately come find me. So, I have kitties following me around jumping on me all the time. :love: :love:

Thank you for your well wishes and thanks to those that have made offers! I have now answered all the inquiries I've gotten. Please let me know if you didn't get a response.

(Now back to the kitties :love: )
~Oscar Wilde
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

just wait a while and eventually there be a point when they wont come when you call.

then again since you adopted them from hell(at least in the cats minds)they'll probably follow you around forever.
Fever's Break

Post by Fever's Break »

kira wrote:then again since you adopted them from hell(at least in the cats minds)they'll probably follow you around forever.
Actually these guys have been at Tree House animal shelter since they were 5 weeks old. A shelter may never be a true home, but they were very well taken care of and just completely lavished with love. Tree House is a fabulous shelter and I would highly recommend it for anyone living in the Chicago area. My kitties were favorites there and the staff was VERY particular about who adopted them. So I think that their loving nature is in part a testament to the great staff and volunteers there. :D
~Oscar Wilde