Considering offers due to new flat.

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Ronin
Senpai - Elder

Considering offers due to new flat.

Post by Ronin »

Hi guys,

Haven't been on here in a long long time (mainly due to me spending too much on here), which I apologise for...as I have missed the banter, but just thought I'd give a shout out that I will be accepting offers on any of my items in my gallery (except the Street Fighter II cels) from my site

http://ronin.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

This is mainly due to me, buying a new flat as I've scrimped and saved enough for the place, but now need help furnishing it!

So if there's anything you like, drop me a PM or an email at: adragonofheaven @ hotmail .com I'm mainly looking for cash, but if you have any Street Fighter II movie cels, I could consider trades.

Hope you are all well,

Kind regards,

Andy
beatrush
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by beatrush »

Congrats on the flat!
Nelia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Nelia »

Congratulations, dear! Good luck with furnishing! ^_^
Ronin
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ronin »

Hey thanks a lot to everyone for their emails, well wishes and comments. ^_^

I am also currently responding to all those who have emailed about cels so far.

Damn, I really miss this place! Its just that you can't come on here and not end up buying anything!!

...well i can't! LoL
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Belldandy16 »

RONIN!!!
where you been, buddy? :D missed you!
glad to see life's been good to you. :)

good luck on your sales (and your new home) and come back more often and hang with us, k? :wink:
Hakiri
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Hakiri »

Hey fishy (don't know if you remember that - if not, ignore =P ) , good job on getting a flat~! Good luck with your sales ^-^ ~ !
Ronin
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ronin »

Hey, of course I remember you Hakiri! How could I forget!! Thanks for the kind words though!

Thanks Belldandy! I appreciate you leaving a comment here! I mean I did just sort of stop coming on here, as like I said, I was spending far too much time and money on cels. When I get my new place sorted, I think I will visit more frequently as I've missed the friendliness of this place. Glad to see you’re still here though and it certainly looks like you’ve been busy…looking at that post count! Hope things are still going well at the library!
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Belldandy16 »

Ronin wrote:Thanks Belldandy! I appreciate you leaving a comment here! I mean I did just sort of stop coming on here, as like I said, I was spending far too much time and money on cels. When I get my new place sorted, I think I will visit more frequently as I've missed the friendliness of this place. Glad to see you’re still here though and it certainly looks like you’ve been busy…looking at that post count! Hope things are still going well at the library!
ah i understand totally what you mean by spending too much time on this site and cels *looks at post count and wallet* 8O LOL.

yeah i hope you can visit more often! :D at least if we cant buy cels, we can at least chat about them. :wink:

lol yeah this year's going great at the library! thanks! hope the whole year goes the same way.... kids can get kinda squirly towards the mid-end of school year. lol

hope things are going great for you too! so glad to hear about your new place! i know it just feels different to have your own place instead of renting. :)

you take care and good luck with your new home!
Xelloss
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Xelloss »

Congrats on your new home :-)

I've been saving up to buy a home myself... I'm looking at 2 tomorrow and 4 next saturday. I'm looking forward to it being over with, lol.

- Karen