SALE: Got denied for financial aid & have to pay rent

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Linwe
Kishin - Fierce God

SALE: Got denied for financial aid & have to pay rent

Post by Linwe »

Mary's "got denied for financial aid and have to pay rent" sale!

Hello all, please forgive me for showing up and just posting about a sale, I have been under OODLES of stress, working all I can, and just trying not to have a nervous breakdown. That said, I was denied for financial aid and not notified of the fact until it was too late to change my classes, I tapped out my savings to pay for the classes in the first place, and to top it all off my balance was -$25 last Monday after the stupid Geico automatic payment. I am, in a word, screwed. :bawl :bwall

And so.... all cels are up for sale. Must liquidate ASAP. Send me an offer or ask for a price. Prices given will be what I paid. You will never find me more willing to part with my cels. *sigh* I will accept every reasonable offer (ex: don't offer me $50 for the Totoro cel - yes, I need money, but please don't completely take advantage).

http://urd.rubberslug.com

When I get home from work I will make sure the site is all updated and all my cels are viewable.

~Mary~

PS. I also have TONS of manga, mostly Shoujo, and some various Fruits Basket goodies for sale. I can send a list to anyone interested.