Surgery went well... Gallery is still open for offers!

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
iwakuralain16
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Surgery went well... Gallery is still open for offers!

Post by iwakuralain16 »

***UPDATE****
I passed the test I needed to pass to keep my job. yay. The week right after that I went under the knife(that was last week). The surgery went well... but I am having some complications9nothing major.. i don't think). The gallery is still open for offers... so e-mail me if you are interested. :D

I have unhidden alot of items in my gallery... I am taking offers once again.

If you are not sure how much to offer, ask me and I will tell you what I am looking to get for a particular cel/genga/douga.

Please send all offers to akutenshi16-AT-sbcglobal.net. You can also PM me. Do not use the feedback feature on rubberslug because I have been having issues getting messages from there.

Here are the rules for this offer period.
- shipping will be seperate outside of any offer amounts
- I will ship overseas (Except to Italy)
- Paypal or Postal Money Orders only.
- Will accept payment plans but within reasonable time frame.
- No Holds unless payment is expected. No exceptions.

I only ship on Wednesday and Thursday for next week. The next two weeks after that I should be able to ship other days. (I have a strange work schedule).

Also, here are some more cels that I have not uploaded:
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/u ... gsoon2.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/u ... gsoon3.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/u ... gsoon4.jpg
Last edited by iwakuralain16 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
iwakuralain16

Post by iwakuralain16 »

Gallery is still up for offers. It will be until I reach a certain amount of cels sold or a certain amount of money made from the sales... I will post here again when I decide to no longer accept offers.
I am in the process of taking down sold cels... PM or e-mail me if you are interested in a cel/sketch/ etc.
iwakuralain16

Post by iwakuralain16 »

new offer period, look at first post.
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Post by Serendipity_Collections »

Hey were are cel mates! LOL. ^_^ From FY no less. Good luck with the sales! I am loving and have eyed that FY of Tama with arms open for some time but I am still afraid I can't afford him. :(

LOL.. sketch mates as well I see... ^_^
iwakuralain16

Post by iwakuralain16 »

Serendipity_Collections wrote:Hey were are cel mates! LOL. ^_^ From FY no less. Good luck with the sales! I am loving and have eyed that FY of Tama with arms open for some time but I am still afraid I can't afford him. :(

LOL.. sketch mates as well I see... ^_^
I love it when I find cel mates! :D

Thanks for wishing me good luck. I will need it for more things than just this sell. LOL On top of working full time, I have to pass this damn test for work in order to keep my job(I knew I would have to do this when i accepted the position last December). What I didn't know is that I would have to freakin worry about going into surgery and losing pieces of me that I really am not fond of losing. Oh.. and i am supposed to be finishing up on plans for my wedding that is set to happen in 71 days... and i have done little with it so far. HAHAHAHA

Thank you everyone for your interest! I have replied to everyone... please shoot me an e-mail again if I did not respond to you. your e-mail may not of made it to me. Time to sleep. :hurt:
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Post by Serendipity_Collections »

Ohhhhhhh wedding! Then I think this will absolutely make your week!! Advise.. ^___________^ Make sure you have 2 pairs of panty hose. Reasoning here -->

I see you doing what I did. Which is be so damn busy for the past several weeks that when you dress the day of the wedding then sit down right after: to do all the hair, nails, makeup touches and forget to stretch the hose first. Stand up, realize they are tight and try to pull them up and loosen them only to break them in a couple places. When it's this damn cold and you have cold going on the legs it's not fun. Freezing your butt off has a new meaning when your freezing it off on the way to the alter!! Funny to everyone else but not to you. Until after the fact.

I have a nice sized poofy dress (I loved my dress!) veil, hoops, heals and everything and I had less then 5 minutes until the start of the wedding... When this happened.

I had to be held up by my Brides maids,
My Maid of honor was holding the hoop out of the way,
My mother was holding the wedding dress up with my aunt-in-laws friend.
Aunt-in-law and my Step Mother got down on their knees to change out my hose.

Nothing went correctly until the last second. Dress kept falling in bits, I kept loosing my balance. I could not see my feet to even help the floor/feet people and it was just one hell of a day

LOL. It wasn't funny, but it was. I look back and laugh my ass off now about it.
Eternal Wind
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Eternal Wind »

Like I also said in my e-mail, I hope everything is all right and goes well. When I got married I had my gallbladder removed a week prior. I would have lost my insurance after getting married, so I was in a predicament to get it done quickly. Well, what can you do? Heheh. I hobbled around the ceremony and had a good time anyway.

Sending good thoughts your way, for the test, for the surgery, and for the wonderful wedding! It sounds like you have a lot on your plate to deal with at once..
iwakuralain16

Post by iwakuralain16 »

Thanks for the support guys. ^_^

You know.. I am not sure if I am going to wear panty hose under my dress... I am SO out of it... (not to mention I am not girly to begin with so this is all kinda new to me). I ended up buying leather sandals from native earth... (they are for a renfest BUT they are white :D- i had them custom made w/ that leather). They really don't match the dress but no one will see them anyways. ~_~

I will be going in for a laparoscopy next month... blah! I have never had a surgery before so I hope all goes well. @_@

Thank you everyone for your offers! The gallery is still open for offers. :)
iwakuralain16

Post by iwakuralain16 »

First round of cels that have been sold just shipped! The gallery is still up for offers so don't hesitate to e-mail or PM me if you are interested. Thanks ^_^
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Best of luck with your sales! And greatest of luck with your surgery! :hippy

Check out Care Credit. They helped me when I had to pay for a surgery out of pocket. They have some great deals provided your surgeon takes them. :^^:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
iwakuralain16

Post by iwakuralain16 »

Thanks again for the well wishes everyone. updated this post!
Eternal Wind
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Eternal Wind »

I'm glad you're getting to keep your job, and that the surgery is over with. I hope the complications aren't too severe. :\

Take care of yourself and rest when you can! <3
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Belldandy16 »

Congrats on a good surjury and passing your test! :D
i know years ago i had to take a test to advance up in payscale and man that was nervewracking! :hurt:
congrats again! :D