Gallery open for offers--IY, RK, CB, AMG, more

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Trilogy
Eiyuu - Hero

Gallery open for offers--IY, RK, CB, AMG, more

Post by Trilogy »

Hello, Everyone,

I'm trying to raise some funds for more car repair and a move, so I'm opening my gallery for offers. I just uploaded about 50 cels, so there are cels in all price ranges. If you're unsure what to offer, I can tell you what I paid and hopefully that will help you decide.

I plan to take offers until Monday night, but I could close it earlier if I get what I need earlier. I've hidden very few cels, but there are cels that I would hate to part with, so it would take a major effort to get them away from me. (BTW--I won't sell my Totoro cels, but I left them visible because I just uploaded them, and I want you to see them!)

I accept Paypal only and can take payment plans for sales over $300. The amount of time and down payment will depend on the size of the sale, so we can discuss options. I will happily send larger scans for serious offers.

If you see something you like, you can send me a PM or contact me through RS. Thanks!
Trilogy
Eiyuu - Hero

Re: Gallery open for offers--IY, RK, CB, AMG, more

Post by Trilogy »

Thanks everyone for your offers and requests for info. I believe I have responded to everyone, but if you have contacted me, and I haven't gotten back to you, please try again.

If you made a face like this-- 8O --when you saw what I paid for a cel you were interested in, please don't hesitate to offer. I bought most of my cels when prices were high, and I know most series have dropped significantly. If you make a low offer, I might not accept, but I won't be insulted.

BTW, if anyone wants this hentai cel

http://trilogy.rubberslug.com/gallery/i ... mID=293453

you're welcome to it. Just pay for shipping and, if you want, insurance.
Trilogy
Eiyuu - Hero

Re: Gallery open for offers--IY, RK, CB, AMG, more

Post by Trilogy »

I just wanted to post to say thanks for all of your offers and inquiries! It's been a busy few days, and I believe I've gotten back to everyone. If you inquired about cel prices or made an offer and have not heard from me, please contact me again, because I didn't get your message.

If you did inquire, and still plan to make an offer, now is the time. I'm finalizing existing offers and planning to shut down the offer period at midnight tonight.

Thanks again, and it's been fun meeting so many of you!