Manga + Fruits Basket items for sale

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Linwe
Kishin - Fierce God

Manga + Fruits Basket items for sale

Post by Linwe »

So... it's me again... 9 hours at work just won't cut it... I need to liquidate some things. I have a lot of manga that I am not going to read again... some that hasn't even been read in the first place.

Anyone interested in buying some manga? I haven't made a list of what I have yet, but I wanted to see if there was any interest before I went to all that trouble. I know I have Kenshin, Bleach, Girl Got Game, Hot Gimmick... lots more that I can't think of right now cos I'm stressed out, mostly shoujo, all a bit older since I haven't started any new series in a long time.

Anyone know a good place to list manga for sale? Had a bunch on half.com for over a year and no-one is buying from there. I did take a bag of manga to the local comic book shop, but got only 50 - 75 cents per book.

If anyone's nuts and wants to just take the whole lot, I'll let it all go for rock-bottom per book. I am sure money could be made, I just don't have the time between school and work and need some cash ASAP.

I also have some Japan-only Fruits Basket furoku items for sale, including some notebooks and a towel. (The FB manga I am keeping, however.) Other FB items that I have are a messenger bag and a smaller purse-type bag, a few hats, stuffed animals, and t-shirts. If there's interest I can get a list and pictures taken, etc.

PM me if interested, or reply to this post if you know any good places to sell this kind of stuff cos I'm sure others could use that info as well.
British, you see, useless. I cannot get the equipment.
Sky Rat
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Sky Rat »

You might want to try advertising it on livejournal...

http://community.livejournal.com/manga/

I've personally bought a fair amount of manga from people through that community.
Belldandy
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Belldandy »

In keeping with the Live Journal theme...

http://community.livejournal.com/garagesalejapan

People sell all sorts of stuff including manga and furoku items too!