"Off Limits" cels now on...

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Remi
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

"Off Limits" cels now on...

Post by Remi »

Hi all,

A resurgence of offers on my cels lately has me reconsider my position on my "off limits" cels. I am just no longer in a position to feel I cannot possibly part with them for any offer.

As such, in addition to still accepting reasonable offers on all my other cels, I will now consider offers on the off limits ones as well, with the single exception of the Kenshin "battousai" pan cel.

You can PM me here or email me at celremedy@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Remi
Namaste

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright
Remi

Post by Remi »

Hi again,

I had to go out of town sort of suddenly, and cels sort of fell by the wayside. In any case, if you haven't heard back from me yet - fear not! You will. I am working through the last of them now.

Also a reminder that quite a few of the cels in my gallery are also in the RS shop, so if you want a set price on a cel, give a peek there and you might find it.

Kind regards,
Remi ^_^
Namaste

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright
Remi

Post by Remi »

Okay, I think I've replied to everyone. If you messaged me and haven't heard back, please let me know and/or resend your message.

A big thank you to everyone giving one of my cels a new, loving home, and of course I'm still taking offers on the remaining cels.

I do have a question: I know you can't post actual prices on RS galleries, but I find the shop to be difficult to use and lacking a lot of features that would be make it more user friendly. If I just changed the names on each of my cels to a number, and that number coincidentally corresponded to that dollar value I would accept for that cel, would that be allowed? Please let me know if you have any insight into this!

Thanks,
Remi ^_^
Namaste

oxypetalus
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by oxypetalus »

if the cel sequence number or a number in the title just happened to correspond to a price I'd personally not have a problem with that esp. because i suck when it comes to offers.