Gallery up for offers--CB, RK, IY, and others

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Trilogy
Eiyuu - Hero

Gallery up for offers--CB, RK, IY, and others

Post by Trilogy »

Hello, everyone,

I’ve decided to liquidate most of my cel collection. So I wanted to open my gallery for offers before putting it on ebay. If you see it, it’s up for grabs, including my Julia cels and my Kenshin portrait and Battousai. I have cels and/or sketches in all price ranges from the following series:

Ah, My Goddess
Ancient Japanese Stories
Cowboy Bebop
Devilman Lady
Eureka 7
Fullmetal Alchemist
Inuyasha
Naruto
Rurouni Kenshin
Trigun

Here’s the link: http://trilogy.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

I know that offers can be awkward. But don’t worry, if you make a low offer, I might not accept, but I won't be insulted. And I hope you won’t be insulted either if I can’t accept an offer.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I plan to take offers until Friday night. I accept Paypal only and can take payment plans for sales over $300. The amount of time and down payment will depend on the size of the sale, so we can discuss options. However, I would not want to go over two months. I will happily send larger scans for serious offers. Shipping is $9.00, and free for sales over $300 for U.S. buyers. International buyers, please contact me for shipping charges.

If you see something you like, you can contact me through RS. To avoid confusion, please include the link to the cel/sketch you're interested in. Thanks!
Trilogy
Eiyuu - Hero

Re: Gallery up for offers--CB, RK, IY, and others

Post by Trilogy »

Sent you a message :)
Got it, and replied!
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

Wow, that was fast! Thanks, I replied to your reply as well. ^_^
Trilogy
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Trilogy »

The offer period will be closing in a few minutes. Thanks to everyone who made offers. I will contact you tomorrow morning to confirm and finalize purchases. If you see a cel you want and missed the offer period, feel free to contact me. I will be moving the rest out, but probably slowly, so if I still have the cel, I'd be happy to consider your offer.

Thanks again, everyone!
Trilogy
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Trilogy »

I believe I have contacted everyone regarding their offers. If you sent an offer, and you have not heard from me, then please contact me again ASAP. I must not have received your message.

Thanks again to everyone who offered!