Cels for Sale! Everything is now priced - Trigun, YYH, HXH, VHD, IY, and More!

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Cels for Sale! Everything is now priced - Trigun, YYH, HXH, VHD, IY, and More!

Post by Punkxprince »

Hey Guys! So, as it happens in this hobby I have spent more than I should lately and suddenly I have a car maintenance expense that suddenly popped up. So....I'm thinning out a few cels that I could live without. I'm taking offers on the following. If I don't hear anything after a week, I will most likely be putting these up on eBay.

Trigun:
Vash the Stampede
Rai-Dei the Blade

Vampire Hunter D:
Leila

I also am taking offers on all my Hunter X Hunter cels with the exception of the first cel in that gallery and as always my For Sale section cels range from $5-$20 and I do make deals if you wanna bundle in that section.

You can PM me or email me directly at punkxprince@gmail.com if you have any questions or offers!
Last edited by Punkxprince on Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Re: Cels for Sale! Trigun, IY, HXH, YYH, VHD, and more for sale!

Post by Punkxprince »

Just a heads up to anyone interested, I am planning to list several of the cels from the first post of this thread on eBay tomorrow (Sunday night). So if you were interested in any of them before they go up on eBay now is your time to send me a message!

Also I plan on listing Ranma 1/2 the complete series on DVD and the OVA collection if that interests anyone.
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

Just relisted these cels on eBay. I will listen to offers off of eBay that are less that what I have these listed for since I won't have to deal with eBay fees. So just let me know if anyone is interested!

You can see what I'm selling here:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/djmount87
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

As part of my downsizing, I have just listed prices on everything in my "For Sale" section here:

http://punkxprince.rubberslug.com/galle ... esID=47603

I have also decided that I will not be collecting from Hunter X Hunter anymore so that I can focus on other series so I have priced everything in that section as well which can be found here:

http://punkxprince.rubberslug.com/galle ... esID=47087

The only cels that I have not priced are the Jura Tripper Cels in my For Sale section. If anyone is interested in those just make any kind of offer and I will sell them all to you as a bundle.

Shipping is a flat $10 for any number of cels and will include insurance. If you have any questions feel free to ask! You can contact me via PM on here or directly through my email at punkxprince@gmail.com. Thanks!

PXP
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Re: Cels for Sale! Everything is now priced - Trigun, YYH, HXH, VHD, IY, and More!

Post by Punkxprince »

I just listed some new auctions on eBay which include manga lots and cels. If anyone is interested I do take offers off of eBay. Just shoot me a PM if you are interested in anything!