End of the Ryoko cel collection. Final set for sale!

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

End of the Ryoko cel collection. Final set for sale!

Post by Animechaos »

Well folks, this is the last of the Ryoko cels! I'm selling these 10 off as a set. Probably 10 of the best Ryoko cels you'll see. 8) The price is $3000.00 shipped anywhere in the world. All are in primo condition, all backgrounds are hand painted and matching. Payment options are at the bottom. Cel details are below.

Ryoko in bathing suit from the 1st season TV.

Ryoko in her school uniform.

Famous kiss scene from the Pretty Sammy OVAs

Large 2 layer pan cel with BG. Neither layer is stuck.

Great cel from the 1st TV season. One of my favorites.

Happy Ryoko from the 1st TV season

From the same TV episode as the first cel.

This one used to be used on Anime Chaos's main page for a long time. The scan doesn't do it justice.

One of my very first cels. From the Pretty Sammy TV series. I've had it for a good 6 or 7 years.

Zero Ryoko from the OVAs with background.

Buy it as a set and trade / resell what ya don't want. Go in part with a friend, whatever makes the set sell I'm game. :wink:

Payment options are Paypal, Cashier's Check, Money Order, or any credit card. (Discover, AX, Visa, MC). I am willing to consider a payment plan, but at least $1k must be made as a down payment. Email me at webmaster@animechaos.com with any questions and such. If you'd like to talk over the phone it can be arranged.
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Animechaos »

Just wanted to add that if nobody takes the offer I'll be piecing it out on Ebay starting Sunday.
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Animechaos »

Couldn't get the auctions up for Sunday, so they'll be listed on Monday around 7:00 pm Pacific time. I'll post under the Ebay section of the forums with the URL.