Taking offers on Cel Gallery Edit: More for sale

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
MDKiller1
Senpai - Elder

Taking offers on Cel Gallery Edit: More for sale

Post by MDKiller1 »

Hello all, first off id like to tell you all im sorry that I havent been around much lately. After my father was in the hospital I ended up coming down with the flu. Since then ive been really busy as of late.

However Ive gone through my gallery and Ive decided to try and clean it out a bit. Ive hidden alot of cels I wanna keep but there are still alot up for offers. However if you know of a cel that is hidden and youd like to make an offer on it..go right ahead but please dont get upset if your offer is turned down.

If youd like to offer on anything in my gallery that I have showing please Email me at Vampress_d@yahoo.com with your offer.

Thanks
Dee
Last edited by MDKiller1 on Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Look what I'm offering you-- your dreams I ask for so little. Just let me rule you, and you can have everything that you want. Just fear me, Love me, Do as I say, and I will be your slave"
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

*pops into thread*
*huggles MDK1*

Good luck with your sales!! I hope you're doing OK, and I miss chatting with 'ya!
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

Sakura-chan
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Sakura-chan »

Dee !! *tackle glomps*

I hope your offers are doing well !! Look like we gals all start offer periods around the same time hehe X| . I hope you're well too, we miss ya !! :friends:
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Sakura-chan's New Domain!!! CHECK IT OUT!
Chef_Charley
Kamisama - God

Hello

Post by Chef_Charley »

Hi Dee, I'm sorry to hear about all the not too good stuff thats been going on in your life. *sends big hugs and good wishes* I sent an email along about a cel. Thanks!
MDKiller1
Senpai - Elder

Post by MDKiller1 »

Hello :)

I just wanted to let everyone that Emailed me know that ive sent an email or a Pm back to you. If you didnt get something in return please let me know.

I also will be adding a few more cels up for sale within the next week. Ill let you all know when they are posted

Thanks for looking
"Look what I'm offering you-- your dreams I ask for so little. Just let me rule you, and you can have everything that you want. Just fear me, Love me, Do as I say, and I will be your slave"
Katrina
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Katrina »

I'm still waiting to hear back about a certain hidden cel I traded you.

You mentioned you'd be willing to sell her if a certain auction ended successfully and then I kinda didn't hear anything after that. I'll PM you a direct offer if you want.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad :l - I pray everything turns out alright.
Book + Baby
http://katrinasforest.blogspot.com My adventure of trying to write a novel with a newborn.
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Startyde »

Oh Dee, I've missed you so much...nya...

*hugs*

Hope all goes well sweetness and you feel better soon :(
"I actually really liked that game till it caught a blaze ha." - WhiteTrashShayno on Teleroboxer
MDKiller1
Senpai - Elder

Post by MDKiller1 »

Aww *hugs Startyde*

Thanks everyone :)

I just wanted to let you guys know I added a few more cels to my gallery that are up for offers..Ive added 2 Sailor Moon bank cels..plus a few other series. Please have a look.

If your interested please send me a PM or a Email Vampress_d@yahoo.com

Thanks
Dee