Moving Sale: Best Offers + MORE Auctions! UPDATE 9-25

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
thezelgoddess
Otaku - Fanatic

Moving Sale: Best Offers + MORE Auctions! UPDATE 9-25

Post by thezelgoddess »

In celebration of my siggy and I moving into our new home, I've decided to de-clutter by moving some of the items from my Sale Page to Ebay, and to give Betarians the chance to give me "Best Offers" on the rest!

This is how I think it will work:

Some items are already on Ebay right now. All have been listed below my asking price on my Sale Page, and all have Buy It Now prices. I will be moving more items to Ebay as I have the time. Please look here to see what I have listed:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... zelgoddess

If there is something on my Sale Page that I have not yet listed on Ebay, and you are interested in it, please email or PM me with your best offer on the cel! The prices I'd like are posted, so please consider them when making your best offer. I don't really want to haggle-- this is a celebration sale, so if your offer is too low, I reserve the right to keep the cel or move it to Ebay. If I like your offer, you get the cel before it ever hits Ebay! You can make as many offers as you like before the cel goes to auction. After that, you have to bid with everyone else. :)

Please check out the cels that have not gone to Ebay yet here:

http://www.izobelcarol.com/cels/salecels.html

UPDATES: Laputa02, Tiara06 and RogerDorothy01 are SOLD. Please bear with me as I cannot update my Sale Page until my computer is set up properly in the new place! :/

As of 9-25, more auctions are listed! Check them out via my Ebay link above! Thanks!

Thanks everyone, and good luck!

Izobel
the Zelgoddess
Last edited by thezelgoddess on Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Woot!! New house time?? Very excitement! :-)

Now off to ogle your sale and collection yet again. But I just had to stick my fat nose in and say Huggles to two of my favorite people on the planet :-)
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
ryoendymion
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by ryoendymion »

can't offer for anything right now, even tho some of the zel cels are looking mighty fine :l but good luck with the move! :)
Image Image
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

A BIG congrats to you and your Sig.Other Izobel! I'm glad to see you move up in the world (I couldn't help that pun, sorry :P ) I hope that things settle well and that good things contiue to go in your direction! :)
My cat Temperance I call her Tempe for short.

My cat Seeley is a Sailor Moon fan, too!

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.
thezelgoddess
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by thezelgoddess »

Thanks guys! The place is great-- SO much better than our rental apartment. :/

Looks like stuff is moving on Ebay so I'm happy people are interested in my goodies! Hugs to everyone-- I'm a little buried with school and unpacking, but I will try to stay on top of offers and auctions!

!zzy