Kenshin Seishouen OVA Cel For Offers - ON HOLD

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Kenshin Seishouen OVA Cel For Offers - ON HOLD

Post by Baakay »

I'm in the process of buying a sequence-mate to the cel I'm about to show you. The one in my possession is in beautiful condition and is, as I've described it on my web site, from one of the single most gorgeous moments of art in anime (IMHO). This will not come with the background it's shown against. That cost me extra, I bought it especially for this scene and, yes, I'll want to re-use it. :)

Now, while I could be a greedy-guts and just keep both (and boy, don't imagine I haven't thought about it), selling this one would not only share the wealth a bit but would allow me to pay off the one I'm buying sooner rather than later. And that would make me feel very fine indeed. (I could pay the new one off right now, but that would leave my checkbook a bit "squeaky" for the rest of this month).

So here's the deal! I take Paypal of any sort. I will charge $8.00 for shipping - exception would be for out-of-USA shipments which are unfortunately more.

Pricing is unsettled in my mind. I hate to say "offers please" but that's what I have to do. I paid approximately 2/3 as much for this one as for the one I'm buying. The one in my possession cost several hundred dollars. Is that enough to go on? I've seen Kenshin cels lately anywhere from $70 to $1800 so ...

And here he is:

If you'd like to make an offer on this cel, let me know. PM is fine.

Thanks!
Kay
Last edited by Baakay on Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZombieBunny
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ZombieBunny »

PM sent :D
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

I'm afraid that I've received the offer I couldn't refuse. Cel is now on hold and partially paid for, even!

Thanks for the interest!
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

That went really fast :OMG

YAY for someone who gets it :) :)
Cats rule!
Carla
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Carla »

:love: :love: :love: WOW!!! SO PRETTY!!!
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into
(O.o ) your signature to help him
(> < ) on his way to world domination