New AMG cels added; also IY and SM cels still FS

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Echo
Senpai - Elder
Location: The tractor ridin', beer totin', shotgun firin' capital of the world..

New AMG cels added; also IY and SM cels still FS

Post by Echo »

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and new year! ^_~ And with the new year comes new resolutions. Anyway, please feel free to check out the cels I have for sale from my collection, including some new beauties.

Terms and Conditions (you know, the boring but essential stuff)

Payment: Payment is by paypal (preferred) or a money order. International payment is by paypal only. Unless you have a layaway plan, payment must be sent/mailed within three days. No e-checks please. Prices listed are in USD.

Shipping: US only: Purchases totalling $199 and under-- is $8, $200-300 is $10, $300+ --is $12. All shipping includes insurance and confirmation. International shipping: will be calculated by destination.

Layaway plans-- At this time, I cannot take a layaway plan longer than two weeks. I apologize. A non-refundable deposit will be due to hold the cel, and remaining payment will be due within two weeks time. Failure to make payment will result in the loss of the deposit and the cel put back up for sale.

Regarding backgrounds--Backgrounds are NOT included, unless otherwise specified--*BUT*, if anyone would be interested, I would be more than happy to get a good color copy made of the background for an addt'l $5 (I have so few backgrounds, but I hate the way a cel looks scanned without one, so I reused backgrounds for many of my cels ^^). Sorry, I didn't have time to get images of the cels up without the bkgds. I will not sell original backgrounds if it's not included with the cel, gomen ne.

**Finally: Prices do not include shipping. Nothing is set in stone (unless stated), and of course I may be inclined to do a discount for multiple cel purchases.

Please email me at: JinxednekoATaolDOTcom (note the necessary changes); please don't pm me as I might not get them right away!

Anyway, sorry for the excessive jibberish, now on to the cels! ^_~

Ah My Goddess Movie:

Belldandy Singing (from end of Movie) $1200 *firm* TEMP. HOLD
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/ ... llsing.jpg
One of the most beautiful gems of my entire collection. Actual production cel of Belldandy singing from the ending scene of the movie. Labeled B-47. Cel is in excellent condition with no line fading. Cel is movie-sized. Crease seen in image is from the background pictured with it, NOT from the actual cel.
I will require full insurance amount in shipping this cel; for US buyers, shipping will be $19. Interested int'l buyers, please email me regarding shipping price. *Serious buyers only please!* Please note, at any time, I may decide to remove this cel from sale.

Belldandy & K1 *Key end cel* $350
(one of the nicest I've ever seen of the two)
Labeled A-48E, B-13 E; Key End cel

Skuld & Noble Scarlet Pan cel $300

Gorgeous Celestin attacking the Gate! $250
4 Layered Key cel

Beautiful Solemn Celestin: $50
Labeled A-1, Key cel

Inuyasha:

Kouga thinking w/color copy bkgd: $95
Labeled A-5 E, Key End cel, with sketch

Kouga nervous w/bkgd: $95
Labeled A-8, with sketch

Kouga angry w/color copy bkgd: $95
Labeled A-1, Key cel, with sketch

Chibi Ayame! w/bkgd $150
Labeled A-5 with sketch

Kouga & Ayame *pan cel* SOLD
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/ ... aAyame.jpg
Labeled A-2, Key cel, with sketch

Sailor Moon:

Mirror Parody: $90
(cel is in gorgeous condition; just a lousy photo)
Labeled A-3, with sketch

Pupuran profile: $80
Labeled A-1, Key cel, with sketch

Any questions or are interested in anything, please email at JinxednekoATaolDOTcom (note necessary changes). If you don't hear from me, feel free to send a pm--but I'm not able to check those as quick as emails. ^_^

Finally, I do plan on adding some more items (not to mention I'm always forgetting things), so please keep checking back. ^_~

Thanks for looking! =^^=

------------SOLD ITEMS--------------
RARE Punishment Angel Transforming (beautiful sequence) w/ color copy bkgd **SOLD**
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/ ... unfold.jpg
Last edited by Echo on Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:37 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Good Luck, Katie!

*eyes the punishment angel cel...*
SME
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by SME »

Good luck with your sales Echo, some really nice beauties here! *sends good luck vibes* Happy New Year! :wink:
  • "If us girls can't be strong, then we can't protect the boys we love." - Naoko Takeuchi
  • "Anyone who sees me has a date with his maker." - Shinigami
  • "WHAT!??! Men in pink!? How bizarre!" - Vegeta
  • This message has been approved by Welcome Consumer...got questions? She's got answers. :P
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Re: Beautiful AMG including high-end cels; IY, and SM cels F

Post by duotrouble »

Echo wrote:No e-checks please.
You can always block e-checks. :wink: I do. It too much of a hassle - almost exactly like getting a paper check. Just go to "payment preferences" in PayPal. At the bottom, you'll see the "block e-checks", presto. You're done. :^^:

Best of luck to you! 8)
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Echo
Senpai - Elder
Location: The tractor ridin', beer totin', shotgun firin' capital of the world..

Post by Echo »

duotrouble wrote:
Echo wrote:No e-checks please.
You can always block e-checks. :wink: I do. It too much of a hassle - almost exactly like getting a paper check. Just go to "payment preferences" in PayPal. At the bottom, you'll see the "block e-checks", presto. You're done. :^^:

Best of luck to you! 8)
How cool! I did not know that! I'll be sure to check out that option. It always seems despite saying "no e-checks please" someone always sends one. :p BTW, it's good to see you again hon. ^_~

Thanks SME and Rei (--> Hehe, you know you want the angel--she's so pretty in person--and it's not really fair of me to have two, haha)

Thanks everyone!
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Echo wrote:BTW, it's good to see you again hon. ^_~
Likewise! :friends:

Well, I just looked at PayPal and it's not as simple as I stated but it should be easy enough for you to find. If not, just pm me and I'll help you along. :^^:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sletia »

And I just spent 350 bucks on a sequence mate of that Punishment Angel.
Ah well. :)
~Hellmaster-sama~
Rabid collector of the little demon
Gabe
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Gabe »

*HUGS*

Good luck. ^_^
Echo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Echo »

AMG Punishment Angel has been taken off-hold and is now *available* again! ^^

Also, for anyone who may be interested; with a heavy heart, I've decided to put this gorgeous Sailor Moon cel (3 cats) up for sale. It originally had dibs, but after many attempts, I have not been able to contact that member. Please see cel below.

http://lunarcels.rubberslug.com/gallery ... temID=6377

There is some line fading. I will post more information and a better picture soon. But if you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks! ^_^
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

You keep getting my hopes up Katie when I see your post at the top of the forum. I think.....ooooo she's added THE Urd or THE gorgeous rose. :rollin You're killing me here. Sigh..... I'll just go back to drooling over your gallery. :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

meewchan
Anime Geek

Post by meewchan »

Goldknight wrote:THE gorgeous rose. :rollin You're killing me here.
Heh! Same here! :D
Echo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Echo »

Hehe, forgive me, GK and meewchan, I don't mean to disappoint. ^_~ Maybe with my next update, if it's not what you're wanting, I'll post "update for everyone but GK and Meewchan" ^_~ lol, j/k

Thanks for looking, and the support!
Gabe
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Gabe »

UPS!!

I heard *Gorgeous Rose* I take her, I take her. :rollin
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sletia »

I didn't know Gorgeous Rose merited a "The" in the beginning. :rollin Perhaps I should edit her entry in my gallery then. :P
~Hellmaster-sama~
Rabid collector of the little demon
EternityOfPain
Senpai - Elder

Post by EternityOfPain »

Good Luck with your sales. 8)
I didnt attend the funeral but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. -Mark Twain
Anime runs my life. I'll leave it to anime to where my life leads me. -EoP
Anime I have Seen
Slippery slopes of hellish Ice.