DBZ, Bebop, Trigun and Yu Yu Hakusho for sale!

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
foreverlostandfaded
Otaku - Fanatic

DBZ, Bebop, Trigun and Yu Yu Hakusho for sale!

Post by foreverlostandfaded »

Alright, Lets try this again, All of these cels are for sale at a very reasonable price, http://majinbrian.tripod.com/ , please no bashing and ranting on, this is for serious collectors only, all the info you need is on the website, contact and everything.

Thank you!

And happy shopping.
minigt
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by minigt »

Any news on what payments you take? Is the site still current? Thanks
Are you ready now....to witness a power not seen for thousands of years!
http://genkidama.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
foreverlostandfaded
Otaku - Fanatic

minigt wrote:Any news on what payments you take? Is the site still current? Thanks
just pmed you, and yes the sites still current, he just updated and put sold on two that are now gone.
wuchild1
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by wuchild1 »

For what its worth, even after the initial post where everyone just kinda jumped on him, I went ahead and bought a cel that just arrived today. Shipping was fast once Brian got the money order, and the packaging was on par. The only "bad" thing I can say was that it was pictured with a background but arrived without one. I didn't really ask, so its just on me as it is on him, but it was non matching background anyway and I can find a suitable one for it no problem. So in my opinion he's credible, and he has some really good cels for sell on the cheap.
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

wuchild1 wrote:For what its worth, even after the initial post where everyone just kinda jumped on him, I went ahead and bought a cel that just arrived today. Shipping was fast once Brian got the money order, and the packaging was on par. The only "bad" thing I can say was that it was pictured with a background but arrived without one. I didn't really ask, so its just on me as it is on him, but it was non matching background anyway and I can find a suitable one for it no problem. So in my opinion he's credible, and he has some really good cels for sell on the cheap.
In my opinion if the cel was pictured with a background then you should have received the background with it, UNLESS the cels description stated "background not included".
foreverlostandfaded
Otaku - Fanatic

Sugarflower wrote: In my opinion if the cel was pictured with a background then you should have received the background with it, UNLESS the cels description stated "background not included".
it clearly states on his site that the cels that come with background, under the picture it says "w/background" he used an old picture that had a fan made background on it, but either way hes just happy that wuchild got his cel.
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

Yes, there are cels described as having backgrounds with them which is wonderful. However, there are some cels shown with backgrounds in their images that would not be included with the cels and should be commented as "background not included". This would be helpful because buyers, like Wuchild1, might assume they are getting a background with the cels they purchase and then after receiving them might be disappointed or upset getting something other than shown or described.

I'm not trying to bash you or your brother I'm just giving a thought to consider.
foreverlostandfaded
Otaku - Fanatic

Sugarflower wrote:Yes, there are cels described as having backgrounds with them which is wonderful. However, there are some cels shown with backgrounds in their images that would not be included with the cels and should be commented as "background not included". This would be helpful because buyers, like Wuchild1, might assume they are getting a background with the cels they purchase and then after receiving them might be disappointed or upset getting something other than shown or described.

I'm not trying to bash you or your brother I'm just giving a thought to consider.
I'll talk to him and have him re-edit it, thanks though.