Neo Queen Serenity Cel- Cheap!

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
smluvr
Anime Geek

Neo Queen Serenity Cel- Cheap!

Post by smluvr »

Why? Because paychecks are scarce and horses are expensive... and I just bought 2 in less than 2 months haha! ouchhh...^_^;;

Neo Queen Serenity full body shot with her wand! AND sketch! $199- WOW

Human Helious with sketch and original unmatching bg -$70

ChibiUsa with the crescent on her forehead, in her lil green PJ's -$70

Ceres hug.. -$40
awwwImage

Lemme know! You guys know the drill-paypal or MO or personal check (but not until in clears). Get them all for $300!
Last edited by smluvr on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MidniteKitten
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by MidniteKitten »

Wasn't the Sailor Moon lot sold for 275$ on eBay? I know alot of the bidding was due to the serenity cel, but isn't it a tad unlikely to get back 340 for the same lot?

Hmm wait....maybe I'm thinking about a different lot? I looked and it says you added yours wayyyyy before the lot was sold, but yet the Serenity cel has the exact same bg, and I firmly remember there being a Helios in the lot....I'm confused O.O
smluvr
Anime Geek

Post by smluvr »

Yep, you are correct MidniteKitten! Nice memory!

I put it up and sold it to a guy that didn't pay me, so I ebay disputed it, etc.

I didn't think much of it regarding re-posting since it went for way under just what I bought the Serenity cel for from Beth all those years ago, so I figured I'd just hold onto it until the mighty economy re-boosted.

But of course, 22 and spending multiple thousands on horses is trying... so an little extra can't hurt... I'd move it to $300 for all, but I paid way over double that for them... sad times!

Thanks for asking!

-Tessa
MidniteKitten
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by MidniteKitten »

Ah, that makes much more sense! Sorry to hear the buyer didn't pay...I've had that happen to me once when selling a collectible, was quite aggravating. I wish I could push the bank a bit as like might be obvious by now I was interested in the lot on eBay but sadly I'm still recuperating from birthday spending. Good luck though! Maybe if I can do some odd ends or secure this job I'll be able to purchase her after all