New gallery and taking offers

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Trilogy
Eiyuu - Hero

New gallery and taking offers

Post by Trilogy »

Hello, Everyone,

I haven't been around for awhile, so I apologize for being so opportunistic as to post a sale as my only post in such a long time. I got out of collecting after Katrina, making only the occasional purchase. I now find I need to make some quick cash (mortgage payment, car problems, and a long daily commute), so I'm hoping to make a few sales. I've never sold my cels before, so this is a little new to me, and I have to say that I'm not very happy about it.

I have finally created a gallery (though it’s nowhere near complete), and almost everything you see is available. I’m taking offers just until I raise the money I need. If your offer looks good, I don’t plan to wait until I get another one to see if someone goes higher. At the same time, please don’t be offended if I turn you down.

I can only accept PayPal at this time, and if you pay within 24 hours of my accepting your offer, I’ll throw in free shipping. Otherwise, shipping will be actual shipping cost.

I hope you’ll take a look and see if there’s anything you want. If it says ANFS, it really isn’t for sale, but I tried to be judicious and use ANFS very sparingly. Yet there are also other cels that would need a very serious offer to get away from me. And if you’re not interested in making an offer, I hope you’ll visit the gallery anyway. Now that I’ve finally gotten it up, I plan to keep adding more of my cels weekly until they’re all uploaded. I’m really proud of my Cowboy Bebop, Kenshin, Inuyasha, and Astroboy collections. I think most of my CB cels are up, but I have a lot more to add to the other three.

If you’re interested in anything, just send me a pm. I should be able to get back to you within 24 hours.

Thanks!
iceman57
Senpai - Elder

Post by iceman57 »

E-mail sent
THE ART OF ANIME Cultural Exhibition
HD video trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS51tjKlhB0
Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/theartofanime
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

Wow - your Ed cels are to die for. :drool

Don't think you should have any trouble making
the money you are hoping to get. :wink:

Good luck with your sales. :o
Trilogy
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Trilogy »

Thanks, Nida! Ed is definitely one of my favorite characters. BTW, you should see an old friend or two in my Inuyasha section.