AnC, TnM, GTO, SF,Bleach, Evangelion for sale- Updated 8/11

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
usamamo
Kishin - Fierce God

AnC, TnM, GTO, SF,Bleach, Evangelion for sale- Updated 8/11

Post by usamamo »

Hello hello,

In an effort to keep 'only what I need' I am trying to part with what I can.

Up for offers are some Ayashi no Ceres, Tenshi ni Narumon, GTO, Street Fighter and a few misc cels and some Bleach sketch sets. I will add a few more things as I go through my books.
The cels have been photographed in their bags so the wrinkles in a few pics are because of that.

The password to view the album is - animemanga

http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb404/usamamo1/

Pm me with questions and offers. I might add some prices when I upload a few more things.
Last edited by usamamo on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
" I'm Usagi Tsukino, 16 years old...in the first year of high school. I'm a bit rash and a crybaby...but, I'm actually an agent of love and justice....pretty Sailor Soldier, Sailor Moon"
usamamo
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by usamamo »

I have added in an Evangelion cel, some Street Fighter cels, a Spice and Wolf sketch set and a Digi Charat sketch set.
" I'm Usagi Tsukino, 16 years old...in the first year of high school. I'm a bit rash and a crybaby...but, I'm actually an agent of love and justice....pretty Sailor Soldier, Sailor Moon"
usamamo
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by usamamo »

8/11 - Added 2 more Evagelion cels, pokemon and sailor moon