Lost weight, need a new wardrobe, gallery is up for offers!

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
RalphVboy
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Lost weight, need a new wardrobe, gallery is up for offers!

Post by RalphVboy »

Hi there everybody,

Just like the topic says I am in dire need of a new wardrobe. I've lost a total of 96 lbs so far this year (yay :hello ) which I wouldn't trade for the world...but it means that all my current clothes fit like pajamas now >_< I've been able to get by with some thrift store threads here and there but I've just about reached my goal weight and want to treat myself to some nice duds. And since cels and sketches are not articles of clothing, some sacrifices need to be made :P

http://ralphvboy.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

I have not hidden anything at all, though this is not a desperation/liquidation sale. I am willing to hear any offers and provide prices for the majority of my pieces. I do have a goal amount that I want to reach and when it is met I will shut down the sale. You can PM me or e-mail me at rvelazquezjr@gmail.com with any offers or questions (E-mail is preferable). I'll reply ASAP. Thank you for your time and have a great day :)
MyBaby
Juuyaku - Executive

gallery offers

Post by MyBaby »

Congratulations on the weight loss! Yea!
Ok just so you know losing the weight is hard... keeping it off is much harder. Stay strong don't be lulled to the dark side... :^^:
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

*sighs*if only i could offer on a certin kuroro piece.

good luck with the sale!
graymouser

Post by graymouser »

I would also like to congratulate you on the weight loss. I am impressed that you were able to do so well. Losing weight is really tough. Have fun shopping. Hopefully the Christmas shopping hoards won't make it too inconvenient.
RalphVboy

Post by RalphVboy »

Thank you so much for the kind words, y'all! It was difficult to lose all that weight, and it's a life-long commitment to keep it off; one which I plan to commit to all the way :)

Also, thank you to all who have offered, purchased, or even just inquired thus far. There is still plenty of artwork available and I am more than willing to work with anyone to try and get them what they want ^_^ Thanks again!

Regards,
Ralph
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Huge congrats on a tremendous accomplishment!! :)

PM sent....
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.