Car Accident...

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Car Accident...

Post by LinaLoN »

I just got in a bad car accident on my way to work last night. The entire front half of my 1 year old car is now gone. Not only that but I smashed into a truck and it was my fault. I might have to open my gallery. If so, I will take offers on anything in my gallery possibly LoN cels. There are a few cels I would rather be buried with than separate from. But I will listen to offers in a week or so when I know better the financial situation.

Updated my gallery. Anything with NFS will be harder to negotatiate than others, anything ANFS is absolutely Not For Sale. There are some things I have that haven't been added to my gallery since I didn't get the chance to buy that scanner. If you'd like to know PM me and I'll describe them, if interested I'll borrow my sister's printer/scanner then send the pic.

Payments would mostly be Paypal or money order. Shipping about $8.00 for US. Any international please let me know before hand so I can get shipping estimates.
Last edited by LinaLoN on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My cat Temperance I call her Tempe for short.

My cat Seeley is a Sailor Moon fan, too!

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.
Joost
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Joost »

That's bad news, had the same thing with my car .... Hope everything will be ok soon :)
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

Thanks! Yeah it sucks big time. So much crap to do and figure out too.

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Your RS gallery must be closed because your www button is routing you to the home page.

Good luck with your sales :)
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

cutiebunny wrote:Your RS gallery must be closed because your www button is routing you to the home page.
Yep. Did you advertise your sale on your site, because that is against RS's rules. Good luck with your sales! :) :)
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

I didn't mention anything about selling stuff on RS. I just signed in and updated a bunch of stuff hours ago. Try using the link directly... http://linaloncels.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp if not you might have to log into Rubberslug to view it. I've noticed the website changed some things I don't know if you have to sign into Rubberslug to view their galleries or not.

guerrierinconnu
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by guerrierinconnu »

mp sent :D :D
Sui Kune
Kamisama - God

Post by Sui Kune »

Oh god, I'm glad you're okay though! 8O It could've ended up a lot worse. Still really sucks though that your car got totaled.

Best of luck with your offers, and hopefully you won't have to part with anything especially precious to you.

LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

*bump*
Last edited by LinaLoN on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

Sorry for double-posting but just wanted to update. I received word from insurance that my car payments will be paid off so I can start looking for a new car. Other than a few people I have spoken with already, I'm closing the offering period. Hopefully the money from those will go towards the new car so I can finally drive wherever I want to without having to pay daily for a rental car or without having a family member drop me off. This weekend I'm stuck at home because I don't have to work so I don't have a car. Ah, anyway. Thanks to everyone to offered and who gave support!

Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Belldandy16 »

ive been away for awhile so i didnt see your post sooner but i hope you are doing better now and am very glad to hear your ins paid off your old car! please keep us updated on your situation! God bless and ill keep you in my prayers! :)
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

Aww... thanks Belldndy! Yup insurance ended up paying for my wrecked car and what I sold for cels went as downpayment for my new car. I love my new car even better than my other one! I'm currently looking into buying Sailormoon decals and bumperstickers to put on it so I can fit it to my love of anime since I hardly got a chance to do anything with my other car (I only had that for a yea). Ah... anyway... thanks to everyone for your consideration.

Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Belldandy16 »

(again been away for awhile)
so glad to hear that! :D What kind of car did you get? my mom really needs a new car, hers is 16 yo. X|