Does anyone want a used laptop?

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Does anyone want a used laptop?

Post by zerospace »

So .. this is probably NOT the best place to post this, but before I bother with eBay, I thought I'd see if anyone in the cel community is interested in a used laptop.

A couple of months ago, I caved and bought myself a totally geeky android-based tablet, and it's stolen my heart. Between my phone and my tablet, I'm an android junkie. :P I haven't touched my laptop since the tablet entered the house, and rather than allow it to sit and collect dust, I thought I'd put it up for sale.

Sooooo ... if anyone is interested in a Toshiba Satellite A205-s4587, here's the specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo T5300 (1.73GHz dual-core processor)
4GB memory (upgraded from the 1GB it came with)
120GB hard drive
fingerprint scanner (yes.. you can log into it using your fingerprint -- it's DAMN cool!)
Installed operating system: Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit
Comes with an internal DVD burner, memory card slot (I know it takes SD and XD, because I've used both).
Internal Wi-Fi card (802.11b/g/n)
Current battery is only about 1 year old -- lasts about as long as the original battery did brand new (2-3 hours).

I also have the original box and all of the discs and everything that came with it when we bought it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it at all -- it still runs like a champ, and my plan is to scrub my data off the drive and restore it to original factory installation. There's probably some cosmetic wear, but no cracks or anything like that. I take VERY good care of my hardware.

Asking $400 or make me an offer. I'll try to get some pics of it today or tomorrow -- PM if interested and I'll probably take them sooner rather than later. Thanks! :)