Juuni Kokki / 12 kingdoms PRICES ARE LISTED FOR ALL 7/24

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
EternityOfPain
Senpai - Elder

Juuni Kokki / 12 kingdoms PRICES ARE LISTED FOR ALL 7/24

Post by EternityOfPain »

Temporary removed for the next 10 days.
Last edited by EternityOfPain on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:34 pm, edited 14 times in total.
I didnt attend the funeral but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. -Mark Twain
Anime runs my life. I'll leave it to anime to where my life leads me. -EoP
Anime I have Seen
Slippery slopes of hellish Ice.
EternityOfPain
Senpai - Elder

Re: Juuni Kokki / 12 kingdoms HUGE lot for sale `UPDATE`

Post by EternityOfPain »

I have modified my first entry, now I am looking to sell my collection piece by piece. Thank You.
I didnt attend the funeral but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. -Mark Twain
Anime I have Seen
EternityOfPain
Senpai - Elder

Re: Juuni Kokki / 12 kingdoms Everything up for OFFER

Post by EternityOfPain »

Every Order will receive a free bonus sketch from Juuni Kokki! Bonuses are good times right?
Anime I have Seen
EternityOfPain
Senpai - Elder

Re: Juuni Kokki / 12 kingdoms PRICES ARE LISTED 7/22

Post by EternityOfPain »

Prices have been added now! click on the images, than click again to make it higher res.
Anime I have Seen
airpchan

Re: Juuni Kokki / 12 kingdoms PRICES ARE LISTED FOR ALL 7/24

Post by airpchan »

Even though EternityOfPain (Nima) isn't currently taking offers because all of the sketches are currently on eBay in one crazy incredible package (that I wish I had the disposable income to put a bid in for), I wanted to leave some positive feedback of a transaction I did recently with Nima.

I saw Nima's posting back on July 10th and I was very interested since The Twelve Kingdoms is one of my all time favorite animes. I was especially interested in the repro cel of Yoko. I emailed Nima and we haggled over the prices in a very friendly manner and settled on an agreeable price for the repro cel + a very nice sketch that I liked. Nima shipped the two pieces quickly in a very secure package and even included a free anime cel from another series. I couldn't be happier.

My new Twelve Kingdoms collection!
http://airpchan.rubberslug.com/gallery/ ... esID=43630
EternityOfPain
Senpai - Elder

Re: Juuni Kokki / 12 kingdoms PRICES ARE LISTED FOR ALL 7/24

Post by EternityOfPain »

airpchan wrote:Even though EternityOfPain (Nima) isn't currently taking offers because all of the sketches are currently on eBay in one crazy incredible package (that I wish I had the disposable income to put a bid in for), I wanted to leave some positive feedback of a transaction I did recently with Nima.

I saw Nima's posting back on July 10th and I was very interested since The Twelve Kingdoms is one of my all time favorite animes. I was especially interested in the repro cel of Yoko. I emailed Nima and we haggled over the prices in a very friendly manner and settled on an agreeable price for the repro cel + a very nice sketch that I liked. Nima shipped the two pieces quickly in a very secure package and even included a free anime cel from another series. I couldn't be happier.

My new Twelve Kingdoms collection!
http://airpchan.rubberslug.com/gallery/ ... esID=43630
Thanks for the feedback airpchan, I am glad to see the sketches / repo made it safely to you. Glad you love the pieces of art, they look great in your gallery.

As far as the eBay auction, it is quite crazy isn't it? lol. Well, I re-listed it and lowered the price by $500 and removed the $200 shipping fee (free now). Chances are if it doesn't sell ill just keep the art for now heh.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Juuni-Kokki-Twelve- ... 930wt_2725

Glad to see the pieces went to a good home.
Anime I have Seen