Gallery Sale :)

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
crackpot27
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!
Location: My GPS is telling me to turn and there is no road...

Gallery Sale :)

Post by crackpot27 »

Hello :)
Do to some unexpected bills this month I'm putting what's visible in my gallery up for sale: meaning I'll give a price for anything that you can see (with the exception of my favorties section that's off limits).
Just drop me a line if interested and you may make counteroffers if you feel I'm too high ( I won't always agree but you can still make them :P ) Payment plans will only be accepted for those I've either sold to or bought from before (and either way had a good expierence), sorry I've had more trouble than it's been worth with them so I'm a bit more leery of making them X|
Shipping with be $9 flat rate including insurance (up to $100) and delivery confirmation anywhere in the US, international shipping varies so get with me if you fall into this category.

Gallery Link: http://requiem.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

I'll be adding a few unscanned items in the near future so if your interested in these and want to wait on a purchase to see what's coming, just let me know :)
unscanned series:
Getbackers
Tales of Vesperia
Rayearth
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Hatenkou Yuugi (Opening set I'm still debating on)
Fruits Basket
Yu Yu Hakusho
Hunter x Hunter

Pm or email me @ wrbanks07@gmail.com
feedback works it just generally take me longer to go through that particular account :hitting:
Thanks for listening,
Crackpot27