Any YYH collectors on the board anymore?

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Moop
Senpai - Elder

Any YYH collectors on the board anymore?

Post by Moop »

I realized recently that It's been about two years since I've bought a cel, and while I don't plan on unloading the whole of my collection, it may be time to whittle it down to just my favorites. This is NOT a desperation sale - a lot of love and care went into building this collection (and several of the cels are not for sale at any price) - but if anyone is interested in any YYH cels, this may be the only chance you have to get your hands on one of mine. :^^: I prefer offers because I'm lazy, but if you want to know a specific price, feel free to ask.

At any rate, I think I'll leave this sale period open for just a few days - Friday the 18th at midnight should be more than enough time to see if anyone still collects this series, right? My gallery is located here. PM me if you're interested - I can't for the life of me remember the password for the email account that's attached to AB, so I won't answer anything that goes to that box. In fact, it's been so long since I've been here that it took some serious effort to dig out the password for AB. :P
saiyanprince
Kamisama - God

Re: Any YYH collectors on the board anymore?

Post by saiyanprince »

PM sent, YYH is about the only anime I collect anymore but I keep trying to save for a Youkai Hiei, Raizen and Yohko Kurama cel but none have shown up in awhile!
"These hands of mine, are burning red, their loud roar tells me to, Awww! Why do I have my hands on the stove?"-Saiyan Prince
Moop
Senpai - Elder

Post by Moop »

Lance, I know you're out there somewhere! I appreciate the prompt payment, and I'd REALLY like to ship your cel tomorrow along with everyone else's...but you didn't give me an address and you're not answering emails or PMs! Please get in touch asap. :)
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I think you need to part with your ANBU Itachi...... :evil2
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Goldknight wrote:I think you need to part with your ANBU Itachi...... :evil2
I 2nd that idea!! :D
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Moop
Senpai - Elder

Post by Moop »

Definitely! Oh...wait...you mean in this lifetime?

Hee, it's been so long - nice to see you again, Ms. Admin. and Ms. Obsessed! :friends:
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Moop wrote:Definitely! Oh...wait...you mean in this lifetime?

Hee, it's been so long - nice to see you again, Ms. Admin. and Ms. Obsessed! :friends:

Uuummm...is that a...no? :joke

It has been a long time...great to hear from you again...Good luck on your sale! :)
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I still enjoy visiting Moop's gallery for the graphics. Always changing and I'm in awe. :bow :bow Love the background music......so soothing. :D

BTW Moop, I did look outside and saw pigs flying. Does that count?
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

Moop
Senpai - Elder

Post by Moop »

:crackup

Hm. I don't know. Were they flying in a VERY hot place and throwing snowballs...?
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I do recall seeing snow in a fiery place and a guy with horns......... :rollin

Moop
Senpai - Elder

Post by Moop »

Heehee, I believe you - I do! But I think I'm going to need some photographic proof. :D

OKAY!! All packages were shipped this evening via Priority Mail, and should arrive next week.

Erm, all except yours, Lance. LOL, I've heard of sellers pocketing payments and then disappearing...but a buyer who makes a payment and then disappears is a new one. Your cel is all packed and ready to go, but I need your address, hon!