Gallery up for offers

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Gallery up for offers

Post by duotrouble »

But before you get too excited, I've hidden a vast majority of my gallery. :wink: However, there might be some goodies in there you might want so why not hop on over and take a look. My gallery will be open for offers during the month of April. After that, I want to restore my gallery and add some of my new goodies. :D Many of the pieces will be making appearances on ebay and then over to YJ if they don't sell. I got serious about clearing my gallery out again.

Okay, quick rules especially for those who have never dealt with me before. I accept PayPal only. No exceptions. I don't want to hear the whiney reasons buyers don't want to get a free account. (I've accepted payment from friends of my buyers before. Just keep me in the loop as to who is paying and where I'm mailing.) I will ship internationally. Just let me know you don't live in the US so I can adjust the shipping prices. I will take payment plans. We'll work it all out on a case by case basis but I don't want to wait all year and I won't ship until I get the final payment.

Offers only. I won't be replying to "what do you want for this" questions. I don't want to hear the whiney excuses of "I don't know what to offer" or "I don't want to offend". It's a given none of us want to offend. If I had set prices, they would automatically go on ebay or I'd create a for sale page. These emails/pms won't get responses. (Can you tell I've had a lot of these in the past?) Feel free to gallery feedback me or pm me here. You will encounter a different name through RS feedback but that's just because my Hotmail address is an alias. :P

Scared to offer to me? Don't be but I can understand so why not ask around the board. Plenty of people here know me or have dealt with me as both a buyer and a seller. I may restore my gallery earlier than May 1st. I will post over here again when I'm officially done with offers.

Thanks for looking! :cheers

To make things easier - http://envy.rubberslug.com
Last edited by duotrouble on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Re: Gallery up for offers

Post by Gonzai »

I was wondering what you want for your Fruits Basket sketches, because I don't know what to offer. :P :P :P
Just kidding!! Good luck with your sales sweetie!! :cheers
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

PM Sent!
:jump
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

Gonzai wrote:I was wondering what you want for your Fruits Basket sketches, because I don't know what to offer. :P :P :P
Just kidding!! Good luck with your sales sweetie!! :cheers
:rollin :rollin :rollin
shoot, wish i'da thought of that..........yeah, pm sent too
:cheers
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

LMAO! Thanks, Gonzai! :friends:

And thank you, everyone! I'm overwhelmed by the nice things and responses. I thought for sure I didn't leave anything up anyone would want. :emb Please give me a couple of days to read through everything. I'll post here when I'm done responding. So if you hadn't heard by me at that point, please pester me again.

So happy too to know that I wasn't forgotten about since I haven't posted in a while. Y'all still rock! Beta is the BEST community out there! :ghug:
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

ACK! X| I totally forgot to ask everyone to send the money via personal gift. PayPal won't charge either of us fees that way. I get plenty of fees when I'm dealing with ebay and those PayPal charges. I totally reciprocate as a buyer myself. Thanks! :)
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

All pms here at beta have been answered. I'll finish working on the RS feedback emails tomorrow. :)
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

I am totally stealing your verbage if I ever have an offer period again!!

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

jenn-b wrote:I am totally stealing your verbage if I ever have an offer period again!!
That's awesome! I know you've felt my pain. :buds:
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Okay, officially, I have contacted everyone. So if I haven't responded to you, I didn't get it. Feel free to shoot another notice my way. I'm ending the official offer period now. I was sorting through my artwork this weekend and didn't realize exactly how much I don't have up. X| I'm excited because my dog is old enough that I can work in my computer room without worrying what he's destroying. In other words, I'm really anxious to post new stuff. If you were planning on offering but just haven't yet, feel free to still do so. I will warn you ahead of time that if you happen to offer on one of the recently hidden items, you'll most likely get a no instantly.

Thanks to all who offered whether it was accepted or not! Expect ebay and YJ! auctions from me soon. 8)
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

Sent you a PM on a problem with the delivery........please respond when you see this

Thanks
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

kathpatty wrote:Sent you a PM on a problem with the delivery........please respond when you see this

Thanks
Got it and response is awaiting you. :roll:
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

Thanks again
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali