Yamato Nadeshiko sketches

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Yamato Nadeshiko sketches

Post by Serendipity_Collections »

Hello to all once again! ^_^

I am helping a friend sell off her collection items. These pieces are currently in my possession and are in my house and have been scanned by me. DO NOT Take the SCANS Please!! I am doing these in rounds and this happens to be the first box of goodies I opened. Those of you who have never heard of me can take note from the fact I am listing all my feedback locations here so you can feel comfortable in transacting with me for these items.

** Please note for the sake of keeping loading time a bit easier I am keeping the pics smaller. As such some artwork will not show it's true beauty when this small. For sketches that I think need it for detail viewing I have taken the liberty of darkening the scans using photoshop.
** Larger pics are availible but please note all artwork is larger in part than my actual scanner as such there is some sketch that is not showing on scans below.
** Appologies for the couple of crooked scans I have below. O_0 It was late, I was tired, and I thought they were straight. >_<;;

But first I have some rules...
Image Prices are fixed. She will NOT go any lower. Please DO NOT ASK for a discount.
Image All sketches come from smoke free homes. But both the owner & I have Cats
Image Items have been stored & will arrive to you (the buyer) in Mylar sleeves.
Image All items are in excellent condition and come in darn near pristine condition in many cases.
Image From what she was told she is or should be the ONLY person with the bulk of the sketches from this series. Supposedly the others were destroyed.
Image All the items are sold complete or as complete as she was given them by the vender who sold them.
Image My ship days tend to be Wed & Saturdays.
Image Please make sure of your purchases!! No refunds & no exchanges are allowed
Image I can and will combine shipping to overseas buyers for one price! I will need a country when you inquire so as to get you the correct info.

Image Please note I will ONLY Mail these with either Priority Mail, International Priority Mail, or Express mail (I believe this option has a box as well) I will NOT mail out using any cheap shipping methods since most artwork needs to be kept flat inside the box to prevent damage to items.

~ Payment info
Image Paypal ONLY!!
Image Buyer pays paypal fee or sends payment as gift. Right now these are all up on e-crater as such I added in the paypal fees and rounded up! When checking out if you note in there you came from AnimeBeta I will send you a REFUND for the overage on sketch price.
Image Shipping is additional to every order and is based off total weight and destination. Orders inside US will get Tracking on all orders! Overseas options will vary but will have the info supplied as orders come in.
Image Insurance is optional AND is buyers responsibility! I highly suggest you purchase this for every order!

~ Feedback Info...
~❤~ E-bay: Serendipity_Collections
~❤~ E-crater: http://serendipitycollections.ecrater.c ... reid=69929
~❤~ My LiveJournal: http://jelenity.livejournal.com/5708.html#comments
~❤~ Serasell: community.livejournal.com/serasell/808404.html
~❤~ GSJ new: community.livejournal.com/gsj_feedbacks/87398.html
~❤~ GSJ older: gsj-mods.livejournal.com/1365.html
Last edited by Serendipity_Collections on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:19 am, edited 17 times in total.
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Re: Yamato Nadeshiko sets 4 sale!! Round 1 & 2!!

Up for Round 2 of sketch sets! Get them while you can!
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

Gahhhhh... love the last set. 8O Wish it came with the genga and not just the layouts. :hurt:

Good luck sweetie. Absolutely love this series. :cheers
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Yeah it's wierd that it's all layouts. But alas that was all she was sold. >_<;; But the sequence is funny as hell!
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Re: Yamato Nadeshiko sets 4 sale!! 3rd round is up!

Bump since I added several more sets! Any questions email or PM me! ^_^
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Re: Yamato Nadeshiko sale!! 3rd & 4th round 48 new set!!

Round 4 is now up for viewing!
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Re: 30% OFF ALL IN STOCK Yamato Nadeshiko sketches on ecrater! sale!!

I AM OFFERING A 30% OFF DISCOUNT of the PRICE FOR ALL YAMATO NADESHIKO SKETCHES THAT I HAVE IN STOCK AND UP ON ECRATER !!
Email me with the ones you want and I will re-invoice you the correct totals!

Discount does apply to all sketches shown in this thread as of this moment as well.