30% Off SALE on Vampire Knight Sketches!

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

30% Off SALE on Vampire Knight Sketches!

Post by Serendipity_Collections »

Hello to all once again! ^_^ Since Yamato sketches are so abundant I decided to make a separate thread for Vampire Knight.

I am helping a friend sell off her collection items. These pieces are currently in my possession and are in my house and have been scanned by me. DO NOT Take the SCANS Please!! I am doing these in rounds and this happens to be the Vampire Knight sketch sets. Those of you who have never heard of me can take note from the fact I am listing all my feedback locations here so you can feel comfortable in transacting with me for these items.

** Please note for the sake of keeping loading time a bit easier I am keeping the pics smaller. As such some artwork will not show it's true beauty when this small. For sketches that I think need it for detail viewing I have taken the liberty of darkening the scans using Photoshop and or cropping them.
** Larger pics are available but please note all artwork is larger in part than my actual scanner as such there is some sketch that is not showing on scans below.
** Apologies for the couple of crooked scans I have below. O_0 It was late, I was tired, and I thought they were straight. >_<;; I did get lazy and some if not many of these may have been scanned while inside the mylar bags.

But first I have some rules...
Image Prices are fixed. She will NOT go any lower. Please DO NOT ASK for a discount.
Image All sketches come from smoke free homes. But both the owner & I have Cats
Image Items have been stored & will arrive to you (the buyer) in Mylar sleeves.
Image All items are in excellent condition and come in darn near pristine condition in many cases.
Image From what she was told she is or should be the ONLY person with the bulk of the sketches from this series. Supposedly the others were destroyed.
Image All the items are sold complete or as complete as she was given them by the vender who sold them.
Image My ship days tend to be Wed & Saturdays.
Image Please make sure of your purchases!! No refunds & no exchanges are allowed
Image I can and will combine shipping to ALL BUYERS for one price! I will need a country (if you are overseas) when you inquire so as to get you the correct info.

Image Please note I will ONLY Mail these with either Priority Mail, International Priority Mail, or Express mail (I believe this option has a box as well) I will NOT mail out using any cheap shipping methods since most artwork needs to be kept flat inside the box to prevent damage to items.
Exception to the rules: Yamato sketch sets are thick so many multiples of those will go inside and be shipped in a priority box as a box and not flattened.

~ Payment info
Image Paypal ONLY!!
Image Buyer pays paypal fee or sends payment as gift.
Image Shipping is additional to every order and is based off total weight and destination. Orders inside US will get Tracking on all orders! Overseas options will vary but will have the info supplied as orders come in.
Image Insurance is optional AND is buyers responsibility! I highly suggest you purchase this for every order!

~ Feedback Info...
~❤~ E-bay: Serendipity_Collections
~❤~ E-crater: http://serendipitycollections.ecrater.c ... reid=69929
~❤~ My LiveJournal: http://jelenity.livejournal.com/5708.html#comments
~❤~ Serasell: community.livejournal.com/serasell/808404.html
~❤~ GSJ new: community.livejournal.com/gsj_feedbacks/87398.html
~❤~ GSJ older: gsj-mods.livejournal.com/1365.html

I AM OFFERING A 30% OFF DISCOUNT of the PRICE SHOWN ON ECRATER FOR ALL VAMPIRE KNIGHT SKETCHES THAT I HAVE IN STOCK AND UP ON ECRATER !!
Email me with the ones you want and I will re-invoice you the correct totals!

~ VAMPIRE KNIGHT IN STOCK SKETCHES --> http://serendipitycollections.ecrater.c ... ire-knight
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Re: 30% Off SALE on Vampire Knight Sketches!

Post by Serendipity_Collections »

All Vampire Knight in stock sketches up on my ecrater store are on sale!! Take 30% off the pricing shown!