It has been a while!

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

It has been a while!

Post by glorff »

As the last several years have rolled by I have found that I am not paying much attention to my cels, so I have finally decided to see if there is any interest in any of them to any of you that are left here. I don't have to part with any of them, but would if they went to a place where they would be enjoyed more. If there is something you are interested in please make an offer or inquiry and we will see what happens. Some of them will be harder to part with than others.
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Kaona
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Re: It has been a while!

Post by Kaona »

Sending a PM
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

PM sent as well!
GoalieZero
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by GoalieZero »

PM has been launched via internet catapault! :D :bounce
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

I have been trying to get back to everyone as quickly as I can, but this has drawn more responses than I had expected. I also have realized how out of touch I am with the cel community and what things are selling for now. I have arranged a few sales so far, but please be patient with me. Thanks! 8)
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
kakarotandchichi

Post by kakarotandchichi »

Email sent.
hgeek23
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by hgeek23 »

a beautiful gallery. Hat's off to you. Enjoyed seeing the various cels.
Follow my olympics journey! http://www.IsraelSkeleton.com http://www.fb.com/IsraelSkeletonAJ
Israel's National Skeleton Athlete, the HebrewHammer.
Avid otaku.
http://www.9000.rubberslug.com
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

I got a pile of packages out to people today (and tracking numbers sent) and have responded to almost everyone, but am still working on this. I sure wish that my collection had been as organized as I remembered that it was! :l

Thanks for everyone's patience with me. Looks like I may have to be around more since I can't part with a lot of my collection yet! I guess a little trimming can help!

Glorff/ Dave
Dave

glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

I hope I have responded to everyone thru all the different ways that they contacted me. If I missed someone I am sorry and would you please try to contact me again. A bunch of packages should have arrived today and I have more to go out, but my local post office is not open on Saturday, so it will be Monday.

Thanks to all!
Glorff/ Dave
Dave