Gallery for offers -update 12/16/2014

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Gallery for offers -update 12/16/2014

Post by moonrabitt »

I'm putting my gallery on offer, EXCEPT for the "wishlist" section....So if an item is in another section and says NFS or ANFS...it is still up (taking the NFS off takes too long)

I'm not quitting, just making space for other items...I have about+200 other sketches/ cels. storyboards to add....

So message me if you like anything.. Or message me if you are looking for other things from the same or other series...maybe I have them in my un-scanned piles....

My gallery: (as you can see I have not updated in a long while)
http://melodymoon.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

=======================
From the top of my head, other things that I have, but have not added are sketches from:
Neo Angelique
Ouran host club (genge/douga and sketches used for the OPENING ^_^)
Digimon
======================
If I don't answer withing a day send another email (my email sometimes acts up)

-TTYL! :D
Some say that life is like a box of chocolates, I say life is like a box of cake.
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: Gallery for offers -update 12/16/2014

Post by moonrabitt »

So update:

I answered whoever wrote to me, except for one person who was looking for FMA sketches, if this is you pm me.
If you don't hear from me, pm me... Just to double check.

SHIPPING: To make it easier I'm shipping everything Priority Mail (to avoid weighing this and that...it's a flat fee) $12.95 if it fits it ships!
==============================================

I've been collecting for a couple years and have a large assortment of sketches, among them I found these:

*Settei: Gakuen Alice, Kamichama Karin, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Heng (big stack)

*STORYBOARDS: *Vampire Knight Guilty Op storyboard *Gu ndam S.Destiny #40 *Naruto# 220 Ouran Host Club #4 *La Corda, Primo Paso #14 *Skip beat #5
=============================================
Since I have too many things posting them is overwhelming....If you have a question email me:
To see pictures of what I have you can email me at : moonevilrini@yahoo.com
=============================================
During the next few days I hope to take some general pics of what I have, among them:
*Sketch of ed and his bro from the 4th ending (FMA)
*Ouran host club opening sketches
*Sugar Fairy Sketch
*Bleach
*and some others
Some say that life is like a box of chocolates, I say life is like a box of cake.