Kinda moving sale

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Kinda moving sale

Post by klet »

Hiya everyone! Long time no post. Now that I am an official Member of Society with a Real Job, it's hard to want to turn on my computer after a day of staring at the computer screen. :P

Anywho, I've moved. Bought a townhouse, actually. And during the move, I went through a "OMG, I've got too much stuff" moment.

So, now would probably be a good time to send me offers on my gallery. You know, before the moment passes.

http://misfit.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

If you're not comfortable making offers, send me a message with the links to the pieces you're interested in and I will quote you prices. Please show a little courtesy and do more than just throw links at me and demand prices. You could write something like, "I really like this cel, but I'm not sure what to offer. Could you let me know what you're looking to get for: _____." :) Sorry for the disclaimer, but I've heard horror stories.

This is NOT a desperation or an "I need money" sell, so I am highly, highly unlikely to accept an offer for less than I paid. On the flip side, I also bought the majority of these cels while I was in college, so I was not a high roller by any means. The majority of them were very reasonable purchases.

Also, I have not hidden anything in my gallery, so do not be surprised if I answer "not for sale at this time."

I will also be posting a "for sale" thread for manga, DVDs, etc in the next few days. Haven't unpacked yet. >.<

I see that rubberslug is down right now . . . posting this anyway. Take a look when RS is back up! Thanks!
Last edited by klet on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: Kinda moving sale

Post by klet »

Okay, I've gotten back to everyone! If you did not get a reply from me, please send me a message again.

I don't know how sketchy RS feedback is right now. I know there were issues with it in the past. It might not be the best way to communicate.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Okay, I think I've answered everyone. If you didn't get a message from me, please send another PM.

I've cleared out my box some. I can't remember if it will auto-delete old messages or reject new ones. X|
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

I've replied to all inquiries and cleared out my pm box a little. Keep 'em coming; I'm still working on unpacking so the offer period goes on!