Gallery Open For Offers-Closed

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Eternal Squall
Kamisama - God

Gallery Open For Offers-Closed

Post by Eternal Squall »

Hello All!

I have decided to hold an offer period for items in my gallery. I have gone through and hidden items I do not wish to sell at the moment, so everything you see is available. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding any interest on the artwork. I prefer to be contacted via Private Message on Beta or through Gallery Feedback on rubberslug. I prefer Paypal, but am flexible on payment methods. Payment plans are negotiable.

I will reply to this post when the offer period is over. Thanks for any interest, and have a great day!

Update: 03/28/16

Gallery Closed to Offers
Last edited by Eternal Squall on Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
Eternal Squall
Kamisama - God

Re: Gallery Open For Offers

Post by Eternal Squall »

Offer period closed. Thanks to all!
Eternal Squall
Kamisama - God

Post by Eternal Squall »

Hello all,

I am placing my gallery back up for an offer period. I have just recently purchased a home/ moved into it/ remodeled a bathroom, and came to a revelation.....I have too much artwork and not a lot of storage space. :bawl

So I really need to do some consolidating, and I hope you guys can help me out. :D

Whatever you see in my gallery is up for grabs. I have hidden that which I do not want to sell, but there is still plenty left to be had. All contact info can be found in the original post, and as always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Eternal Squall wrote:Hello all,

I am placing my gallery back up for an offer period. I have just recently purchased a home/ moved into it/ remodeled a bathroom, and came to a revelation.....I have too much artwork and not a lot of storage space. :bawl

So I really need to do some consolidating, and I hope you guys can help me out. :D

Whatever you see in my gallery is up for grabs. I have hidden that which I do not want to sell, but there is still plenty left to be had. All contact info can be found in the original post, and as always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
:rollin Welcome to my world, Squall! My hubby and I have been consolidating our once ridiculously huge collection of cels, DVDs, and toys ever since we bought our house :hurt:. Sadly, we don't have a lot of storage space, either. X|

Anyways, just wanted to say good luck with your offers period! :)
Eternal Squall
Kamisama - God

Post by Eternal Squall »

zerospace wrote:
:rollin Welcome to my world, Squall! My hubby and I have been consolidating our once ridiculously huge collection of cels, DVDs, and toys ever since we bought our house :hurt:. Sadly, we don't have a lot of storage space, either. X|

Anyways, just wanted to say good luck with your offers period! :)
Yea, I go from a 2 bedroom apt to a 3 bedroom house, and lose half my storage space :puzzled

I debated with my wife about her purse and shoe collection, maybe it should get the boot........ I lost :hurt: Oh well, I've been meaning to get more focused in my collecting, maybe this is the start of that..???

Thanks for the well-wishes!
Eternal Squall
Kamisama - God

Post by Eternal Squall »

Bump
Eternal Squall
Kamisama - God

Re: Gallery Open For Offers-Now with prices

Post by Eternal Squall »

Added some prices to original post.
Eternal Squall
Kamisama - God

Re: Gallery Open For Offers-Now with prices

Post by Eternal Squall »

Bump.....going to move some of the listed items to eBay soon.....closing gallery to offers soon.