Selling some items...Update 8/9!

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Selling some items...Update 8/9!

Post by jenn-b »

While I started this post with looking for series that people were looking for, I found that it was easier for me to go through pieces and see what I was willing to part with. Check the last page for my latest updates...
Last edited by jenn-b on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
floralys77
Anime Geek

Re: Selling some items...

Post by floralys77 »

i sent you a pm :wink:
under9000
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by under9000 »

Hi, sent a private message!
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

Wow...I have a ton of messages and emails to go through. I'm doing my best to at least touch base with most of you tonight...but know that I will do my best to get back to you all tomorrow with information.

Thanks for the interest!

jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

I have been absolutely slammed at the store today, and have not had any time to go through requests.....I am so sorry!! If I get a break I will contact you all ASAP...but it will most likely not be until tomorrow that most of you hear from me. While I am very sorry for the delay, I'm pretty stoked that I'm busy!

chrismayek
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by chrismayek »

jenn-b wrote:I have been absolutely slammed at the store today, and have not had any time to go through requests.....I am so sorry!! If I get a break I will contact you all ASAP...but it will most likely not be until tomorrow that most of you hear from me. While I am very sorry for the delay, I'm pretty stoked that I'm busy!

sent you a pm as well, thanks
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

Okay guys...here's the deal. I am very busy with work right now, which is why I was asking which series people were interested in. Then I could go through my collection and pick out items to place on Ebay. The reason that I did not make this an offer period is because I do not have the time to go back and forth with all of the information for each item in each title in my collection. I initially thought that I would be able to get back to people yesterday, but I ended up having to work in the store and take care of some construction issues.

While I am more than happy to get the messages and answer general questions, this weekend has proven to me that perhaps this was not the wisest way to attack things. If we were already conversing, I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. But know that I am available very little anymore...which is why I am so scarce on this forum. It is not because I am no longer collecting...it is because the majority of my time is spent working on and in my store, as well as spending time with my family.

*deep breath* Therefore, if you have written complaining that I am not serious about my offer period and am not cooperative regarding our conversation, know that our conversation is officially at an end. And since all of you that have contacted me either via pm, email, or even through Ebay, have referenced this post, I know that you will see this. I have little enough time to get back to the people who are polite and patient with me...I am not going to waste it on those of you that are rude and offensive. In addition, with this attitude that you have given, know that I will do all in my power to make certain that nothing from my collection ever ends up in yours.

*hops off soapbox*

Okay. Back to my calm self. I really am doing my best to get into my collection, but am having such a difficult time doing so! I have a gala event this weekend that we are also sponsoring...so my week is pretty hectic trying to pull everything together for that. Then, the following weekend I am actually taking 4 days off from work! Crazy...I know! These next two weeks will provide little time for side jobs, but I plan on tackling each of your messages as best as I can. All I ask is that you remain patient with me.

As a side note, several of you have been asking specifically about DBZ. At one time, I had a very extensive collection. But now, the few pieces that I do own are mostly of Piccolo. Just a heads-up....

Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

**Hugs Jenn** You need a secretary just to take care of your sale!! :hammer
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

I need a secretary to take care of me in general!

I've gotten back to a chunk of you through pm...with more to do in email, eBay and more pms...

jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

This crazy warm weather has brought everyone out! While I thought the beginning of this week would be quieter, it has been epically busy! Still....awesome! I have had a few moments to unlock some pieces and hope to get to more today...

jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

Okay guys...I'm so very sorry, but it looks like I am unable to attack this in any timely fashion. What I was really hoping for was some guidance as to which binders I should dig in to first. I've decided that I will just go through things and pull what I'm willing to sell. At that point, I may post to this thread, but it may just go over to eBay. I don't know when I will even be able to begin this project. But be assured, I will post here when I make forward progress.

under9000
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by under9000 »

Interested to see anything Dragonball, pokemon, evangelion related
floralys77
Anime Geek

Post by floralys77 »

Ok, :roll