How y'all doing? Long time no see.

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

How y'all doing? Long time no see.

Post by sletia »

Eyyy. Yeah, it's been a while. A long while.
So a lot has happened. I am now a single independent homeowner (woo!) and finally happily settling in my new community and all that. I finally dug out my cel collection and, quite frankly, while I have the room, I don't really have the attachment anymore.
(Well, mostly. My Phibrizzo cels are still 99.99% off-limits.)
So what does this mean?
I'm putting my gallery up for offers indefinitely. EXCEPT for the SLAYERS CELS. :D I have rules for those. We'll get to that in a second.

WHY OFFERS?
I cannot fairly price my cels, because I haven't bought a non-Phib cel in a long while. Therefore my asking price would be from a market that has since crashed quite a bit. I will not bite, I will not be offended. Just throw me an offer on something you like, and I will counter-offer if I REALLY feel I have to. Then you can say no if you think I'm crazy. lol. (Well, we know I'm crazy, but that's besides the point..)
I'm taking offers in USD, and shipping will probably be around ten bucks added to that. I hope. (Has it gone up a lot since then? Eek. It's been so long since I shipped anything.)

WHAT HAS BEEN ASKED ABOUT/SPOKEN FOR:
When I mused aloud in my RS journal back in January a couple of people expressed interest in my Utena cels. I have since gotten back to them today and am awaiting their reply. So the one where Anthy is looking back in the Rose Garden and the one where Shiori is turning into a moth may already be spoken for. They are on hold at the moment. I will announce they are free for offer if this changes.

WHAT SLAYERS CELS I'LL TAKE OFFERS ON:
I am more attached to them (aside from the freebies: the Amelia, the Martinas, and the coffee shot) so the offers will have to be higher than the norm. If there is still something you MUST have, go for it. I will very very much unlikely let go of Ultimate Valgaav, Mission Accomplished (Xel eyes open cel), Syphiel's Death 2 (where Lina is at her side), and Get Up Lina! (Where Martina is shaking a shell-shocked Lina.) oh! And don't ask about the Gaav cel; I promised it to a friend as a gift if I ever let him go.

THE PHIBRIZZO CELS:
Those that remember know how uh... possessive I am of this section. That said. If for some reason, one of you REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY wants a cel of him I already have a sequence mate for, I MIGHT... keyword, MIGHT, consider an offer. It'd have to be a really good one though. (If I DON'T have a sequence mate to a cel of him you want, you'll probably have to offer enough money for me to be able renovate my house, and we all know that's a ridiculous request. :P)

SO ANYWAY IN A NUTSHELL (or TL;DR)
-E-mail me if you want to offer on one of my cels. I take Paypal. I prefer USD. Also these cels have been in storage for a while, so I will dig out the one you want and see if there is a flaw and let you know BEFORE you send any money. Basically when you ask about a cel I will find it and let you know the condition it's in. Okie dokie? Okie dokie.
Hope everyone is doing awesome!

E-MAIL: terramagic@hotmail.com
CEL GALLERY: sletia.rubberslug.com
~Hellmaster-sama~
Rabid collector of the little demon