It'sTime..

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

It'sTime..

Post by ginga123 »

Yes, you read that correctly. It's time for me to leave the anime cel and sketch collector community.

The last decade has been fun- meeting new people, making connections, even branching out online to another server service. Everyone leaves for different personal reasons--for me, I know it's time. It's like knowing your coffee is getting cold or you're running out the door late for a date or a business meeting without even staring at a clock.

This is the right time for me and I know it's one of the best decisions I am making for myself. Know that I am excited that I am closing this door to my past and looking toward new doors and adventures. Possessions are not important. God is. People are. Life is precious, true value comes from within yourself and the loving friends and family you surround yourself with everyday. Let's all take advantage of life one day at a time. It is a gift from the Lord, let's not waste it.

Everything is for sale. There are a few things that I donated over the weekend at AZ that are not a part of my collection anymore. Nothing is off limits. I will ship internationally if the opportunity arose. Make your best offer. I accept PayPal and Money Orders. Payment plans are optional. You can contact me through Anime Beta or click reply for my gmail.

Thank You and I hope to hear from you!
Yours Truly,

Jennifer G., the Notorious Ginga123
Making Bold look Beautiful at
Ginga's Anime Galactica

http://gag.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
http://gingasanime.jimdo.com/
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
halzacar

Re: It'sTime..

Post by halzacar »

PM sent
Ginta
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Ginta »

Sorry, I didn't have an account before, but I do now. I sent a feedback to you from Rubberslug.
chrismayek
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by chrismayek »

Pm Sent
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Ginta,

Can you please resend your email via PM or email. I will send you my email address shortly. I did not receive any mail from RS. Thank you! :)
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Update:

Thank you to everyone who has sent an email or a PM. Please know that I am responding to each email and in the order of what time that email hit my box or PM box. (I like being organized. :) ).

This is a liquidation sale. Everything is on a first come first serve basis. Fairness and equality and honesty is given to each purchaser. All sales are final.

Dealers are welcomed to participate in the sale.

Have a great day and Happy Memorial Day.
Last edited by ginga123 on Mon May 30, 2016 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

This is a cel that never got posted because I couldn't scan it. It's a Mistress 9, 3-layered cel with sketch set. Best offer accepted.

Link:

https://goo.gl/photos/go4AhZfc93RLYe3W6
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

Shipping?
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Good evening, I have responded to all your emails. Kathpatty, pm sent.

Thank you to everyone who is making this transition a good and positive experience. Shipping begins this week for all purchases that are paid in full. Everyone will receive an email confirmation upon shipment.

Negotiations are still in process. Interested in something? Make an offer via gmail or pm. you can also email me on jimdo too.

Update: As of today, any items or sections that are sold (AND paid in full) are instantly deleted. I am a big advocate for privacy. Therefore inquiries/emails as to who bought what, etc. will not be accepted.

Thank you!
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Hello!

Round 1 of shipping out packages is complete.
Hoping everyone was very satisfied with their purchase. If not, please send an email or pm.

Round 2 of accepting offers and buyout negotiations is underway. All shipping costs are free of charge.
Any person interested in conducting business can email me via gmail or pm. You may also contact me at:
http://www.gingasanime.jimdo.com

Any remaining cels and sketches will be sold to dealers. Take advantage of this opportunity. Y'all know once it's gone...it's gone.

Yours truly
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Hi!

Round 2 of accepting buyouts and offers is open for negotiations. By the way...Would the person who is interested in the Chi/Freya "kissing" sketch please contact me? I lost your email address. :(

What's left? (You're wondering)

-Chobits sketches
-Princess Tutu sketches SOLD OUT
-School Rumble sketches
-Mistress 9/hotaru cels from Sailor Moon
-Sailor Moon and SM Sailor Stars cels/sketches
-Heaven's Memo Pad sketches
-Spice and Wolf, Holo Ecchi

Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you very much!
Last edited by ginga123 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

ginga123

Re: HAS ANYONE SEEN MY CHOBITS- FREYA SKETCH SET??

Post by ginga123 »

Hi guys!

I've been going through my portfolios today to get ready to set aside some sketches for sale.

However, I just noticed that I accidentally mailed out my CHOBITS FREYA Sketch Set to one of you guys who purchased something from me earlier this year. OOPS 8O

Would the man/woman who I accidentally sent this to by mistake please email me? I'll be happy to buy that sketch set back from you OR, if you want to send it back as a Christmas present (pretty please???!!!! :bow ), contact me via pm, or by email at:
jencgeorge920@gmail.com Or jennifer2032@att.net

Like I said, I'll be happy to buy it back or, if your willing to return it as a Christmas present, I'll be happy to pay for shipping.

I'm very sorry about the mixup, and it's my fault for rushing to get Y'alls packages out for shipment. If you're willing to speak to me, please contact me. Thanks and very kindly, JenG

Picture of sketch set: http://gag.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_i ... mID=386687
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com