Gallery up for Offers, plus more!

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Killua
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Gallery up for Offers, plus more!

Post by Killua »

Cel collecting and selling have wound down for me with the birth of my latest child, just not enough time to do it anymore! So opening up my gallery for offers. Anything is up for grabs, although some less so than others.

http://killua.rubberslug.com

Additionally, if you see anything on this list that you're interested in: http://cel-depot.com/series.html Let me know and I can show you what I have. That list is mostly up to date but not entirely.

I can give prices on most things if you don't feel like making an offer.
RamiO

Re: Gallery up for Offers, plus more!

Post by RamiO »

Pm sent :)
grEenLeaFx
Kamisama - God

Post by grEenLeaFx »

Its been a few weeks since I sent payment and have not heard back. Just making sure everything was ok.
Killua
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Killua »

grEenLeaFx wrote:Its been a few weeks since I sent payment and have not heard back. Just making sure everything was ok.
Sorry for the delay, I got back to you via PM.
grEenLeaFx
Kamisama - God

Post by grEenLeaFx »

Just checking to see if your ok. It's been a couple months since I sent payment and still waiting. I know I was interested in other pieces as well, but if you would just send the ones I paid for that would be ok. If your too busy for that you can refund me. I sent a couple private messages and have not heard back. Thank you
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I rarely visit Beta these days, but I see Derek Benz hasn't changed in his jerking around buyers. :roll:

For those tempted to purchase, be warned. You'll be lucky to receive your items and if you do, you'll probably have to wait a few months. He always has excuses. Unacceptable practice IMHO.

I'd file complaints with PayPal, your bank or CC company, etc.
I hope you receive your items, Greenleafx.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

grEenLeaFx
Kamisama - God

Post by grEenLeaFx »

Yes I cannot recommend this seller to anyone because he strung me along for over two months and eventually dropped off the face of the earth :( . Initially I paid for a couple pieces and he asked if I was interested in more and I responded with some inquires. At first I gave him the benefit of the doubt on his delayed responses because his initial post stated he had a new birth, but then I saw him on a blacklist weeks later and that got me worried. Last I heard from him was Aug 12th... After Goldknight's response I filed a complaint with my bank and paypal and thankfully got my funds returned. I have been waiting to respond until the case closed. Thank god for Goldknight because I would still be dealing with this and wasting my time. Honestly I was quite surprised because he is a member of this forum. Deal at your own risk and let this be your warning.