For offer/sale

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

For offer/sale

Post by moonrabitt »

I have not updated my page in a while (gota add A LOT of stuff 8O ) I also need some more space...and so....

I am opening up a for "offer" section, then later this weekend I will post prices on items.

But...my way of doing this might sound a bit odd lol.

1). First= I'll open up to any offers (except for NFS items) <-Sat 9/3
2). Second = I will add prices on some pieces (and add some I don't have on here) <-Late Sat and Sunday 9/4
3). Third= I will open a for TRADE period - - - <- 9/11ish

The for trade period is not only for cels, but for BABY TOYS, yes BABY toys...Or toddler toys...Here is a list of things I am willing to trade for:

*Toys= for toddlers/babies
*Legos
*Anime figures
*Manga (specifically Sailor moon, dbz)
*Craft punches
*Certain Board games
*and other misc items relating to children or arts and crafts..

So...Before I add prices, check out my link and tell me if you are interested in anything...

9/3- Here is the first set of items (I have a whole bunch more to add):

http://s1355.photobucket.com/user/xtrem ... for%20sale

Things I have YET to add:
-Ashia no Nadja
-Gundam Seed
-Shugo Chara
-ect..
Some say that life is like a box of chocolates, I say life is like a box of cake.
Trudy
Otaku - Fanatic

Re: For offer/sale

Post by Trudy »

I'm curious to see the Ashita no Nadja stuff. One of my favorite series in college. :)
Actively Collecting:
Escaflowne, Gokinjo Monogatari, Infinite Ryvius, Record of Lodoss War, Revolutionary Girl Utena
Looking for select cels from:
CardCaptor Sakura, Daria, Fushigi Yuugi, Gall Force, Gokinjo Monogatari, Gunsmith Cats, Jubei-chan the Ninja Girl, Kaito St. Tail, Magic Knight Rayearth, Oniisama E, Please Save My Earth, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
Looking for production artwork from:
Ashita no Nadja, Full Metal Panic!, Juuni Kokki, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, NANA, Princess Tutu
Ginta
Otaku - Fanatic

Re: For offer/sale

Post by Ginta »

moonrabitt, I'm unable to send you any PMs because they get stuck in the Outbox. Did you still want to sell the cels?