Anime Jewell cel collection up for sale

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
animejewell
Juuyaku - Executive

Anime Jewell cel collection up for sale

Post by animejewell »

Hello Anime Fans,

I am in the process of selling my cel collection to a cel dealer. If anybody is interested in purchasing a cel or sketch that you have been eyeing, please contact me at starlight_intime@yahoo.com. My cels will be sold at 25-50% less than I paid for them. My sketches will be on sale at 20-50% my purchase price. I would like to see all the collectors who want certain cels to go to them prior to the sale of my collection.

http://animejewell.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

I will take payment plans up to 3 months. I accept Paypal, bank checks, and USPS money orders.

I have alot more sketches than what is on my gallery. The series include: Karen, Trinity Blood, Black Blood Brothers, Get Backers, Bleach, Naruto, Mythical Detective Loki, Tactics, Kyou Kara Maou, Mirage of Blaze, Fruits Basket, Saiunkoku, Wallflower, Juuni Kokki, Kekkaishi, Chobits, Ghost Hunt, Inu Yasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter Greed Island, Rahxephon, and more.

Thank you for looking
Linda
Animejewell
RamiO

Re: Anime Jewell cel collection up for sale

Post by RamiO »

Email sent :)
Trudy
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Trudy »

E-mail sent, too! :)
Actively Collecting:
Escaflowne, Gokinjo Monogatari, Infinite Ryvius, Record of Lodoss War, Revolutionary Girl Utena
Looking for select cels from:
CardCaptor Sakura, Daria, Fushigi Yuugi, Gall Force, Gokinjo Monogatari, Gunsmith Cats, Jubei-chan the Ninja Girl, Kaito St. Tail, Magic Knight Rayearth, Oniisama E, Please Save My Earth, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
Looking for production artwork from:
Ashita no Nadja, Full Metal Panic!, Juuni Kokki, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, NANA, Princess Tutu
Cherryblossom

Post by Cherryblossom »

Email Sent :)
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I love that you accept "blank checks"! :rollin
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
animejewell
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by animejewell »

Thanks for the emails!

I am still selling my cels and sketches for 20-50% off, so please email me at starlight_intime@yahoo.com if you see anything of interest.

I just went through my sketches as most of my sketches are not in my gallery. Only about 10% of the sketches I own are shown on my gallery. If any catch your interest and you want me to send you some pics of sketches not on my gallery. Here is a list of sketches that I own:

Ayashi no Ceres, Black Blood Brothers, Bleach, Blue Seed, Chobits, E's Otherwise, Escaflowne,Five Star Stories, Flame of Recca, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Fumoffu, Fushigi Yuugi, Get Backers, Ghost Hunt, Grenadier, Gungrave, Hanasakeru Seishonen, Hana Yori Dango, Hikaru no Go, Hunter X Hunter Greed Island, Inu Yasha, Juuni Kokki, Kaikan Phrase, Kenshin, Kekkaishi, Kodoma no Omocha, Kyou Kara Maou, Magic Knight Rayearth, Mahou Tsukai Tai (Magic User's Club), Master of Mosquiton, Mythical Detective Loki, Mirage of Blaze, Naruto, Night Walker, Nodame Cantabile, Onegai Sensei, Prince of Tennis, Rahxephon, Rave, RG Veda, Rozen Maiden, Saiunkoku , Saiyuki, Shonen Onmyouji, Slayers, Sorcerer Stabber Orphan, Tactics, Sword of a Stranger, Tenjou Tenge, Trigun, Trinity Blood, Ultramaniac, Ushio and Tora, Vampire Knight, Vandread, Wolf's Rain, Witch Hunter Robin, X, Yakitate Japan, Yamata Nadeshico (Wall Flower), Yu Yu Hakusho

Hankens: Phantom, Tokko, Zatch Bell

Here is the link to my gallery: http://animejewell.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Thanks for looking,
Linda
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

She does not own any Hikaru No Go sketches - that was a typo!! Please move on to other things!! :P :friends:
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

Haha... Sounds like someone went shopping ^_^
Drac of the Sharp Smiles
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Drac of the Sharp Smiles »

I sent a mail to you too. Let me know if you don't get it. ^_^
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

Holy cow, have been gone a few months and totally did not see this
What a shame :l So sorry Linda

Has everything been sold or can offers still be made? Would love some Nodame Cantabile
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali