Cels & 50+ Backgrounds for Offer...

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Queen_Serenity
Kakashi Stalker

Cels & 50+ Backgrounds for Offer...

Post by Queen_Serenity »

Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I've been active on here, but I wanted to give you all first dibs before I sent these over to eBay. I'm finally getting around to purging some of my collection. I'm still collecting, just limiting my interests to my favorite series. I have over 50 hand painted backgrounds for sale, and a bunch of cels. If you have any questions about them, feel free and contact me via PM. I'm entertaining reasonable offers on everything, most backgrounds I am selling for between $10-$15. A few of the more detailed ones I have higher pricing in mind. I can scan anything upon request for a better picture, it would have just taken me forever to scan it all. lol A few things are being sold as a lot, I have those listed in their titles. Thank you for taking the time to read my post! :3

http://s133.photobucket.com/user/fairy_ ... t=4&page=1
Queen_Serenity
Kakashi Stalker

Re: Cels & 50+ Backgrounds for Offer...

Post by Queen_Serenity »

I've currently responded to all PMs. Message me if you have questions or anything. :) The subfolders contain all of the other items, there are more than just what comes up on the main page. :wink: Photobucket has a weird layout. lol
Queen_Serenity
Kakashi Stalker

Re: Cels & 50+ Backgrounds for Offer...

Post by Queen_Serenity »

Sold items have been removed. I will keep this up a little longer before I move them to eBay. Thank you all for your interest!