For sale, taking offers, etc. - CLOSING SOON

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

For sale, taking offers, etc. - CLOSING SOON

Post by zerospace »

Wow ... so life has changed a lot in the past year here, and while hubby and I have no plans to sell everything, I'm still willing to sell a lot of my artwork. In fact, I'm about to lose my top rated seller status on eBay as of today, and quite frankly, I feel like it's good riddance to one massive headache. My jewelry shop on Etsy is thriving, and I'm happy to be an active artist there rather than wasting my time on eBay.

So here's the deal -- there are some gallery sections that I'm asking that you not even ask about. They belong to my husband and he's NOT selling them. Period. Those are: Yamato, Voltron (both are subsections under Production Artwork), Macross/Robotech, Transformers.

Anything beyond that list, feel free to ask for a price or make an offer. If something belongs to my hubby and he's not willing to sell it, I'll let you know. I am willing to part with cels in my Gundam Wing collection that you probably won't expect. They will not be cheap, necessarily, unless they came cheaply to me. I'm not looking to move stuff and cut deals. I'm looking for good homes for artwork I feel I'm neglecting badly. Depending on how much you're spending, I might be willing to cover the cost of shipping & insurance to USA buyers.

http://www.zero-space.net/gallery2/index.php

Also please note that everything there may not be 100% up to date. When you ask about something, I'll verify that I still have it. Things should be close to being current, but the chopping block section may be pretty outdated.

Payments are via PayPal only. Payment plans are possible, depending on circumstances. Long term plans are not possible unless I know you. I will hold artwork for reputable buyers who need time to put money together.

Got other questions? Ask! PM here or email via the contact form on the gallery. Please include links to the items you're inquiring about in your email or PM, thanks!
Last edited by zerospace on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
earl
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Re: For sale, taking offers, etc. - read for details

Post by earl »

Private message sent!
Come join us in the Animation Art Collectors slack chat!: http://cels-chat.herokuapp.com/
Redthic

Post by Redthic »

PM Sent! :badass
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

I believe I've replied to everyone thus far. Please be aware, this is not a fire sale! Most of the artwork we have left is some of the best we've collected over the years, so prices will be appropriately high on some things. We collected during many of these series' heyday, and in at least some cases, we aren't willing to take a big hit on things. It just depends. :)
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

I just finished replying to all current PMs & emails. Apologies for not responding since around Friday sometime; I have come down with a very lovely, crappy cold this weekend. >_< Yay, winter. =P
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

If anyone is still waiting to hear back from me, please bug me again. I just sent out a couple of messages, but I've got conversations both via PM and email and got a tad worried I missed someone in there. :) If I did, I'm sorry -- been a bit scatterbrained lately ^^;;.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Still listening to offers or taking inquiries ... this is open until I say it isn't. Please do me a favor, though, if you're going to inquire about anything -- please include LINKS to the artwork in my gallery, OK? It makes life so much easier for me and much faster for me to respond to your request. I've asked a few folks to do this over the past few weeks or so, so I figured I should just put that request here in the thread to make things simpler.

Many thanks!
Ginta
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Ginta »

http://www.zero-space.net/gallery2/disp ... temid=1362

I don't have a lot of money at the moment, but I'm curious how much you would want for this one (Belldandy and Keiichi).
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Ginta wrote:http://www.zero-space.net/gallery2/disp ... temid=1362

I don't have a lot of money at the moment, but I'm curious how much you would want for this one (Belldandy and Keiichi).
Send me a PM if you're serious. I'm not answering this question in a public thread ;).

I'm still listening to offers =). Not sure how long I'll keep this open, but let's just say that if I end up paying off my remaining CC balance, it'll end at that point and anything left in our gallery will probably be with us til we die or we actually abandon the hobby completely.
Ginta
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Ginta »

I would have but PMs on here get stuck the Outbox since about 4 months ago. Thanks anyway.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Ginta wrote:I would have but PMs on here get stuck the Outbox since about 4 months ago. Thanks anyway.
PMs show in your outbox until they are read by the recipient, at which point they move to the "sent" box. ;). They're fine, really.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: For sale, taking offers, etc. - CLOSING SOON

Post by zerospace »

UPDATE: This period of sales/offers will close soon (within a couple of weeks, I think). I'm very, very close to having my last credit card paid off, and when that happens, I'm keeping everything else in my collection indefinitely. So basically, this is your last chance to pry any of my artwork from me, folks!

I'm sorry if I've been flaking on responses to messages since mid-to-late March. I've been horribly distracted by my dog's allergy issues, my Etsy shop, as well as recently taking part in Blizzard's Diablo 3 Necromancer beta test :P. Between these, I have very little spare time. /swt I promise, though, if you do buy artwork from me, I take money changing hands very seriously and ship right away. :)
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: For sale, taking offers, etc. - ENDS 6/4

Post by zerospace »

So my original idea of closing this up a month ago got toasted by a stolen CC issue that took nearly a month to resolve. Now that that is done, I'm ending this offers period this weekend. I'll entertain offers through June 4th and then the gallery is closed to offers for ohhh... probably ever unless we decide to one day just sell everything.

If there's something you want to ask about, now is the time. Beyond this, anything I decide to sell will just end up on eBay when I feel like dealing with eBay (which probably won't be often, I hate that place now).
GoalieZero
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Re: For sale, taking offers, etc. - CLOSING SOON

Post by GoalieZero »

PM Sent, and sucks to hear about the CC issue. I literally have to go through that at least once a year, damn teefs!
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: For sale, taking offers, etc. - CLOSING TODAY 6/4

Post by zerospace »

Thanks everyone for the offers (and I'm sorry that at least a few of you managed to find stuff that I previously sold and forgot to remove from the gallery >__< UGH! I knew I missed some stuff in my more active eBay selling days, but damn. I didn't realize I was that bad.)

Carl, yeah -- this CC issue was really no different than any other, except our stupid bank took their sweet time actually getting the replacement cards sent out, which meant no access to the account for about a month, and a whole lotta back and forth phone calls and visits to the local branch trying to get it sped up/sorted out. GAH. What a pain! Anyways, I got your PM, but I'm going to go find what you asked about first, because ... I'm paranoid now. I think I've done better with upkeep on the Wing collection (it still takes up about 6 or so cel books), but yeah, still not 100% sure what I still have and don't have at this point. LOL >_<

UPDATE: I promise as long as your message arrives today, 6/4, I'll consider whatever you ask about. I may not get back to you immediately, as I've been swamped with questions and orders to my Etsy shop this past week, but I will answer you. If several days go by and you don't hear from me, bug me again; I probably forgot. Been playing a little too much Heroes of the Storm lately, too. ^^;;