Ahhh the sweet smell of divorce. And with it OFFERS ON EVERYTHING SM, DBZ

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
milestogo
Anime Geek

Ahhh the sweet smell of divorce. And with it OFFERS ON EVERYTHING SM, DBZ

Post by milestogo »

Unfortunately after 8 wonderful and terrible years my marriage is coming to a close. It's definitely over especially since his girlfriend moved in with him in my home. But enough about me let's get to the offers!!

Everything visible on my page is currently up for offer. I only own Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z, I also own a Meowth cel that is not posted. If you are familiar with my collection and there is something you cannot see you are welcome to inquire, however I only hid those cels that would literally take a crowbar to get away from me. Please be courteous in your offers you can contact me through PM or email me at milestogo85@gmailDOTcom.

http://milestogo.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Thanks all and much love,
MTG
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Ahhh the sweet smell of divorce. And with it OFFERS ON EVERYTHING SM, DBZ

Post by Startyde »

I hope you received many responses but I am so so sorry for what you have gone through. I know words on a screen will do little to help but knowing you from this one post, you're a genuinely warm and positive person who deserves better. I know you'll land on your feet and find your true path in time.
"I actually really liked that game till it caught a blaze ha." - WhiteTrashShayno on Teleroboxer