Ebay Auctions up for grabs

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Ebay Auctions up for grabs

Post by Captain Haddock »

Hi all,

Just to let you all know I've got a few ebay auctions up at the moment for some Burn Up Cels, with more to come from Iria, DNA2, VHDB, NS and more over the next few weeks.

This isn't a desperation sale or indeed a cashing out sale, it's a sale to re-coup some financial losses caused by a recent expensive purchase which will be reveled as and when it arrives.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/the-ninja-strikes

I didn't do an offer period because I couldn't be arsed with the faff, so if your interested follow the link.

Any questions feel free to give me a shout below or drop me a PM.

Tom
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Ebay Auctions up for grabs

Hi all,

This is just a bump and also a note to say that I'll be listing several Iria and DNA2 cels tonight or early afternoon/late morning depending upon which time zone you happen to be in over in the states.

My auctions can be found http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/the-ninja-str ... 7675.l2562
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Hi All,

Another bump and just to say this time I've added a couple of X/1999 cels of kanoe if anyone's interested. Also the other auctions are coming to an end so if anything grabs you act quick.

Kind regards,

Tom
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Incase anyones interested the auctions I have listed are ending soon, and later this afternoon I'll be listing the VHDB and NS cels I'm looking to find good new homes for.
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Hi all,

Just to let you know my auctions are ending soon within the next couple of hours. I might list a couple of other pieces depending on how things go.

There are some really nice VHDB and a NS cel cels up for grabs so if your interested now isthe time, otherwise you'll have to wait another week.
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Just to say most of my remaining auctions have now re-listed for another week so please feel free to have another shot at anything you might fancy.

Also and this is a big also, I've listed one of my NS cels that I'm letting of. So if you want to get yourself a primo Kagero cel look no further then here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/the-ninja-str ... 7675.l2562

In answer to perhaps the inevitable question, no I won't be listing anymore NS.
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Just a bump to let folkes know there's still a few things left from X/1999, Ninja Scroll a nice DNA2 cel and a really nice VHDB set up on ebay. Auctions are ending in a few hours, but will be re-listed again (at the same price).