Cel sale - prices included

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Cel sale - prices included

Post by sletia »

I take Paypal, USD funds, add $10 for shipping. All cels can be found on http://sletia.rubberslug.com I listed in order of price. I am open to negotiation.
EMAIL TERRAMAGIC@HOTMAIL.COM OR USE THE PM SYSTEM ON ANIME BETA. RS FEEDBACK DOES NOT WORK.

$5 CELS:

AH MY GODDESS: Skuld and K1

SLAYERS: Coffee, anyone?

$10 CELS:

AH MY GODDESS: Chroma cel, OVA Skuld, Attacking Lunar Prison, Wings, Celestin Shields Himself, Birds In Heaven, Chibi Belldandy Is Told To Sing, Belldandy Takes Charge, At The Gate, Skuld Daydreams

BUBBLEGUM CRISIS 2040: Deep In Thought, Serious Priss

MAZE: Mei Releases Solude

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: Nursing Assistant Turtle

SAILOR MOON: Jupiter Lunges, Avery cels

SAKURA WARS: Either Sakura cel

SLAYERS: Amelia, the Martina cel on the left of http://rubberslug.s3.amazonaws.com/user ... sfxc_o.jpg

SUPER MARIO BROS CARTOON: any of them, they are not in cel bags and in poor condition

TENCHI: Itty Bitty Ayeka sketch, Itty Bitty Ryoko sketch

$20 CELS

AH MY GODDESS: Wait A Minute Bell, Urd Giving Advice, Urd Worries, Teen Bell and Celestin, Infected Bell Barrier, Attacking Her Own Sister, Catching Urd Mid-flight, Urd and Woe Defend Against Belldandy, Skuld Sketch, Bell and Skuld, Flashback Chibi Bell and Urd, Bell Turning Sequence (any), Dodging an Attack, On The Attack

BUBBLEGUM CRISIS 2040: Priss and Linna (yes my first cel is on the block!), Hug of Friendship, Gorgeous Profile

MAZE: Solude Drops Mei

GALAXY FREULEIN YUNA: Ayako

PERFECT BLUE: Mima Dodges Attack

TENCHI: Aeka (OVA), Ayeka's Mommy, Aeka (Tenchi In Love 2/Forever, the last two on the top row of page 5), Aeka profile, Upset Sisters

$30 CELS

AH MY GODDESS: Holy Bell Kills (sketch), WoE Helps Her Goddess, Comfort Yourself, Belldandy and Keiichi, Sisters

TENCHI: Aeka Chases Yosho, Drying Off, Cabbit In the Boobs!, Waking Up, Concern

TOURNAMENT OF THE GODS: Either cel

UTENA: Shiori Abandons Juri

$40 CELS

AH MY GODDESS: Holy Bell Vanishes 2, Losing K1, Bell fainted, Infected Holy Bell Summoned, Infected Holy Bell, Bell Rebooted, Deja Vu, Worried, Unsealing The Memories, Horror, Class Dismissed, WoE Emerges, Inner Scream, Possession, Flashback Bell

TENCHI: Ayeka In Royal Gear

$100 CELS

SAILOR MOON: Sailor Moon pan cel

TAKING OFFERS ON: ANY NON-PHIBRIZZO CEL NOT LISTED HERE. IF I SAY NO I WILL GIVE YOU A PRICE THAT I'D WANT FOR IT. I'M ON THE FENCE STILL ABOUT MY OTHER SLAYERS CELS, BUT FEEL FREE TO ASK. THERE ARE SOME I'M NOT AS ATTACHED TO SO DOESN'T HURT TO ASK.
Last edited by sletia on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Hellmaster-sama~
Rabid collector of the little demon
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Cel sale - prices included

Post by sletia »

UPDATE:

Ryoko and Ayeka at the hot springs has been sold!

I also found some things I never scanned/added to gallery: a sketch of Ryoko jumping the wall in Tenchi Forever, and a huge pile of Rosario Vampire settei!
~Hellmaster-sama~
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sletia »

Starting to put everything on ebay.. will keep updating as time allows! Prices are now in Canadian dollars, so enjoy the discount if you're American!
http://www.ebay.ca/sch/sletia/m.html?_trksid=p3692
~Hellmaster-sama~
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sletia »

Just got an e-mail asking if everything was still for offers/sale. Absolutely! What you see in my gallery is what is still in my possession. I no longer am using ebay due to taxes being charged on Canadians :(. So drop me a line if there's something you'd like! If there are any Mimet fans out there I still have a ton of her haha!
~Hellmaster-sama~