Gallery Up for Offers

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Skulldrey

Re: Gallery Up for Offers

Post by Skulldrey »

I am interested in the ash Ketchum cel. Can you PM me with what you’re thinking on that?
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

Just wanted to give my post a bump. We recently bought a new house and are looking to make a little money so we can decorate a bit. So, if you are interested in anything let me know!
Skulldrey

Post by Skulldrey »

Hey everyone. Just made a hefty purchase from Punk and can attest to his character. He drives a hard bargain (maybe too hard :P ) but packaging was good and the cel was sent 2-day shipping even though we were only an hour and a half away from one another. Would definitely do business with again, and you should buy from him without fear!
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

Hello everyone!

It' has been a while since I've been on here and wanted to jump on to give this thread a bump. Please feel free to let me know if you are interested in purchasing anything in my gallery. I'm open to offers/inquiries on most of my collection though a few cels still remain off limits. I'll likely be putting a few cels on eBay in the next week or so, but I wanted to give everyone here a chance to ask about anything that catches your eye before I do that.

Thanks!
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

Hello again!

Thanks to those who have expressed interest so far! I just wanted to quickly let you all know that I have gone through and updated my rubberslug gallery and opened up a lot more cels for offer by removing the NFS (not for sale) on the description. That being said, there are still a few marked as NFS. I'll almost certainly be holding on to those. However, if you want to make me a crazy offer, feel free to do so. Haha.

Thanks again for looking!
Ayzmen

Post by Ayzmen »

Hello,

Do you still have Hunter x Hunter cels for sale ?

Thank you 😁
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

If any of the yu yu hakusho cel are up for grabs I am interested/