We're bringing the sales site back! ^_^

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Angelic-Lair
Kishin - Fierce God

We're bringing the sales site back! ^_^

Post by Angelic-Lair »

With eBay changing some of their rules regarding sales in Canada, Val and I have decided to bring back the sales side of Angelic-Lair! Yay! :cheers

It's a whole new site that should be pretty easy to navigate... I might try to do something similar with our collection one day if I can ever find the time... and new items will be added from time to time. Everything there is from our collection, so please don't expect anything from Evangelion, Sailor Moon, Totoro or Dragonball Z. :wink:

There are a few minor bugs to work out behind the scenes, but everything should work pretty smoothly. If you should write to us or order something and for some reason don't hear back from us, you can always send us a PM here. And in case anyone is wondering, the order form requres a shipping address simply because shipping is calculated on a case-by-case basis. We don't want to under or overcharge anyone for shipping.

The URL is still the same, http://www.angelic-lair.com and you can go directly to the sales side if you'd like by clicking here: http://www.angelic-lair.com/sales/contents.htm

Please be aware that there is adult artwork on the sales side but sections containing adult artwork are marked as [18+] so they should be pretty easy to avoid if you'd like. :D

Cheers!
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: We're bringing the sales site back! ^_^

Post by sletia »

Yeah, isn't it a bugger? I was selling on eBay this month and the extra fees when you're already taking a loss on your cels really smacks you upside the head. UGH.
~Hellmaster-sama~
Rabid collector of the little demon
Angelic-Lair
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: We're bringing the sales site back! ^_^

Post by Angelic-Lair »

Yeah. It's a pain, for sure! I thought it was bad when they were including shipping costs when assessing the final value fees. Now this. Yuck!