Gallery for Sale: Most of Collection

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
crackpot27
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!
Location: My GPS is telling me to turn and there is no road...

Gallery for Sale: Most of Collection

Post by crackpot27 »

Hello :)
I've decided to really narrow down my collecting habits, the result? Everything is for sale including favorites and pieces I may have at one time said I would never part with. Never say never :P I will give prices for everything showing in my gallery. This is in no way a desperations sale. Some things will go at the price I paid, some lower, a very select few slightly higher. There are a handful of pieces I promised certain collector's first crack at, so those will be held for a week, but I'll explain it to those interested. (it's been a long time and they may have left the hobby or just have lost interest.)
Don't be afraid to ask, but at the same time no haggling this time around. And shipping is extra, period.
Trades: There are a handful of items I would be willing to trade for which includes: Lavi from D. Gray-man, Tales artwork (Abyss, Graces, Symphonia, Zesteria, Berseria, Xillia, Vesperia, ect), Final Fantasy (hey I can dream :wink: ), and Xenogears (again leave me to dream).
Payment can be made by Paypal (I'll accept other methods but generally it's not necessary), and shipping is $9 anywhere in the US.
PM or email me @ wrbanks07@gmail.com
Gallery Link:
http://requiem.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Thanks!
Crackpot27 :cheers