Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, YYH cels/sketches for sale!!

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
tarakatsuki
Eiyuu - Hero

Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, YYH cels/sketches for sale!!

Post by tarakatsuki »

Please visit tarakatsuki.com to view the collection. For Inuyasha cels-if you view by character rather than episode, you will be able to see them all, as not every cel has been ID'd and therefore may not appear in the episode sections.

Just looking to thin out the collection as it is pretty sizeable. I just don't have time to go through every single item and mark if I want to sell it or if it's never for sale, so please feel free to ask about any piece of art.

I don't always get a notification for messages sent through AB so the best way to contact me will be by email. nowherekid85 at gmail. PLEASE PUT SOMETHING REGARDING CEL SALES IN THE SUBJECT LINE or I will most likely delete the email automatically without opening it because I may think it's some sort of spam.

Also if you can put the links to the cels in question that would help a ton!
tarakatsuki
Eiyuu - Hero

Re: Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, YYH cels/sketches for sale!!

Post by tarakatsuki »

Bumping to see if anybody else is interested in buying any cels. :) Please go to my RS instead of the site previously listed, as the host is no longer in business and I could not edit the cels on that site to reflect the ones I sold earlier this year.

http://tarakatsuki.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Please email me at nowherekid85 at gmail. PLEASE PUT SOMETHING REGARDING CEL SALES IN THE SUBJECT LINE or I will most likely delete the email automatically without opening it because I may think it's some sort of spam.

Thanks!!
tarakatsuki
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by tarakatsuki »

I've sold to a few people now, and still open to more inquiries! I am pretty sure that I moved all of the ones I've sold to the sold gallery by now. I haven't had the chance to try and put the ones I'm wanting to part with in my For Sale section, but generally speaking, if it's InuKag, a more unique cel of Inuyasha, an A1E with an original background, or most of the ones of Kenshin himself, I'm not likely to want to sell. Most of the more generic ones, or of other characters, are much more likely to be available. It doesn't hurt to ask, but that's just a head up. :)
Brettybel

Post by Brettybel »

Are all inuyasha cells up for sale your stuff from episode 43 is really nice!
tarakatsuki
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by tarakatsuki »

Brettybel wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:49 pm Are all inuyasha cells up for sale your stuff from episode 43 is really nice!
Thanks! I do have some great ones from there! And no, not all are for sale. Check my reply on this thread directly above yours for an idea of what I am not selling. None of my episode 43 cels are currently for sale. If you would like to inquire about any please make sure to email me, as I log on very infrequently.
tarakatsuki
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by tarakatsuki »

I've sold a good handful, just posting an update to say that I will no longer be selling anything that is not in the For Sale category on my RS gallery. If you would like to inquire about pricing, please only inquire about cels in the For Sale category. I will try and go over my gallery the next few days if possible and update which cels I want to put in there, which isn't going to be very many. Please see original post on how to contact me if you want to purchase.

Thanks!!!
UnlitSky
Anime Geek

Post by UnlitSky »

Emailed you :)
Gallery: http://unlitsky.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unlit/
Discord: UnlitSky#0012

When it is dark enough, you can see the stars...

tarakatsuki
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by tarakatsuki »

UnlitSky wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:30 pm Emailed you :)
:-? I haven't received an email, however I had posted an update on here that my collection is not for sale..
UnlitSky
Anime Geek

Post by UnlitSky »

Oh okay, I'm sorry I missed that then. Thank you
Gallery: http://unlitsky.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unlit/
Discord: UnlitSky#0012

When it is dark enough, you can see the stars...