Tokyo Mew Mew & Marmalade Boy Private Collection Up for Offers**

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Tokyo Mew Mew & Marmalade Boy Private Collection Up for Offers**

Post by Serendipity_Collections »

I am open to questions but be aware I am working tomorrow and might not be able to reply right away. I am looking for BEST OFFERS ONLY... I will review and let you know if I accept. These are all on a First come, first serve basis insofar as order of messages in my inbox/ email.

It's faster to email me here -> SailorJeni@gmail.com
I accept Paypal!

~* TMM- Moon Light Knight, Romantic Ayoma/Ichigo and Pan's are in $200 range for offers.

~* Marmalade Boy -> Honest offers. I do have several that are worth a pretty penny

*** If anyone is interested in working out a lay-a-way there are a few rules...***
~ 25% down non-refundable deposit (MAKE SURE YOU WANT what you are buying!)
~ Shipping costs will be added to end total and must be paid before items ship
~ Pay off schedule looks like this.....
$100 - 2 months
$200 - 3 months
$300 - 4 months
$400 - 5 months
$500 + up - 6 Months MAX

~ Tokyo Mew Mew Gallery is here --> http://moonlightgallery.rubberslug.com/ ... esID=13216

~Marmalade Boy Cels --> http://moonlightgallery.rubberslug.com/ ... riesID=781

* Shipping is based off of total weight, destination, and size of package. I charge what the PO charges with maybe $1 more for packing, if at all.
* This saves buyers money on items.
* All artwork must be shipped via Priority Mail or better option and must have Insurance!
* International Orders must be shipped with Priority Mail at the LEAST. Global and EMS ect are ok too but will cost buyer more!
* I tend to ship on Mondays and Wednesdays due to my work schedule and appointments.
* Any Deviance from original agreement I ask for CLEAR COMMUNICATION from you, the buyer! Please let me know you are ok, not dead, and if you had an emergency I will completely understand. Just be honest and tell me what happened. I realize life likes to throw us curve balls and in doing so throws wrenches in the best of well laid plans.
chrismayek
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Re: Tokyo Mew Mew & Marmalade Boy Private Collection Up for Offers**

Post by chrismayek »

I sent you an email about your UFO Baby cels! :)