Cels for Sale - This is IT. Final Unloading!

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Remi
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Cels for Sale - This is IT. Final Unloading!

Post by Remi »

Hi all,

I hope this finds you all well, and I even see a lot of names I recognize from years long gone.

Considering it has been nearly 4.5 years since my last update on taking offers on my gallery, it seems pretty clear I don't have the time to really give selling my cels the attention they deserve. I have 4 kids now, very limited storage space, a house needing lots of renos, and it's time to do what I can to put these in the hands of people that will adore them.

That said, everything in my gallery is up for offers, and anything close to fair will probably work. I'm even selling my main gallery image cel, however that is a 4-figure cel no matter how much I want to move my collection, so please understand that. After this, I will probably do a very fast bulk loading of everything on ebay, so if you are more comfortable buying through ebay you can wait and take your chances things end up there.

I'm also going to be clearing out UFO dolls, doujinshi, shiajiki, clear files, phonecards, and a bunch of other random stuff, although I'm not sure just yet how. I may post some of that on ebay as well, and then take the remainder to Anime Jungle in Los Angeles.

Gallery is at: http://celremedy.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Love and happiness to all,

Remi
Namaste

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright
chrismayek
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Re: Cels for Sale - This is IT. Final Unloading!

Post by chrismayek »

PM sent :)
chrismayek
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Re: Cels for Sale - This is IT. Final Unloading!

Post by chrismayek »

I sent you another message - was having difficulty sending before