Evangelion UNIT 01 cel for sale

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Aeva

Evangelion UNIT 01 cel for sale

Post by Aeva »

Hi guys! I've decided to part with some of my cels and the first one to go is this EVA Unit 01 cel. Cel number is A12, it's in fantastic condition, the colors look amazing and there's hardly any line fading! No douga/sketch. I can send HQ images to those interested.

My asking price is $400 with registered shipping included, to anywhere in the world. Just pm me if you're interested or have any questions :)

I accept payment by Paypal.

II'll add more cels for sale , especially from Sailor Moon & Escaflowne but want to take one thing, er, series at a time.
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Re: Evangelion UNIT 01 cel for sale

Post by sensei »

A newbie!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Welcome to Anime-Beta! I'm sure you'll find EVA, Sailor Moon and Esca fans a plenty here, and I hope that you will in time cel-ebrate the precious pieces of art that you are NOT planning to sell any time soon.
Aeva

Post by Aeva »

Hi Sensei, thank you for the warm welcome! I still need to introduce myself properly in the people pages^^”

You’re right, I do plan on keeping part of my collection and hopefully expand it within certain series. Hence my decision to part with some of my cels to gather funds for future acquisitions.
Skulldrey

Post by Skulldrey »

Another newbie here! I am actually looking for one Evangelion cel and one Bebop cel to start my collecting journey. I am very interested in this! Are you stuck on $400 or is that negotiable? Please message me and we can talk shop :)

Thanks!
Aeva

Post by Aeva »

Hi Skulldrey :cheers

I'm afraid $400 is the price I'm asking for but, as I mentioned, it already includes registered and trackable international shipping which costs about $30 on its own. I don't really want to sell the cel but at the moment I need funds for trip expenses :cry:

This was my first Eva cel, as I wanted UNIT 01 to be the first cel to get to own. I'll pm you and see what we can work out.
Skulldrey

Post by Skulldrey »

Aeva wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:27 am Hi Skulldrey :cheers

I'm afraid $400 is the price I'm asking for but, as I mentioned, it already includes registered and trackable international shipping which costs about $30 on its own. I don't really want to sell the cel but at the moment I need funds for trip expenses :cry:

This was my first Eva cel, as I wanted UNIT 01 to be the first cel to get to own. I'll pm you and see what we can work out.
Haven't heard from you - any update? Thanks