Majority of cels up for sale (primarily YYH)

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Moop
Senpai - Elder

Majority of cels up for sale (primarily YYH)

Post by Moop »

Hi, all! It has been several years since I made any cel purchases, and my RS gallery is languishing. The items I've gotten around to posting there are mostly from Yu Yu Hakusho - although there are a few others - and while I will never part with some, I figure it's about time to pass the torch on the rest if there are any newer collectors who might be interested.

Feel free to send me a PM or contact me through the RS feedback any time, and I'll be happy to give you a price on anything I'm willing to let go of. :)

Gallery is located at: http://garden.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
Skulldrey

Re: Majority of cels up for sale (primarily YYH)

Post by Skulldrey »

Beautiful cels. Unfortunately I just made a big purchase, but maybe later this year.
roxyryoko987

Post by roxyryoko987 »

I PMed you : )
gf5821

Post by gf5821 »

Just received a couple of YYH cels I bought. They are beautiful, and all in mint condition. Thanks. :)
Moop
Senpai - Elder

Post by Moop »

All PMs have been answered and all purchases sent out (thanks for all of the friendly chats and wonderfully easy transactions, everyone!), but there are still lots of lovelies available. I'll probably start some listings on evilBay soon, so if you're at all interested, now is the time to inquire - I tend to make my prices a little higher there because of the ever rising fees. :cry: